Kray's GM app- Accepted

[GL] Kray

In-game name: Ronnie Vito

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65956161

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: SL Agent 

Have you donated to the server?: Not currently 

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Never 

How much time do you have on the server?: I joined the server around 2-3 months ago and have consistently played.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: My knowledge on Star Wars lore exceeds the basics. If I ever get stuck or confused I will be sure to ask a fellow GM for help and guidance.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: My intentions as a GM will be to provide multiple activity to players on the Imperial GL server, such as active events and SIM's 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: As SL in IF, it's my job to keep Iden's agents in line and have a good character to look up to. I was entrusted with this rank by Iden and I intend to show maturity and nothing else but trust.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I am familiar, yes.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Unfortunately I have no experience other then playing on single player. But other than that, I know how a GM functions.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

I will explain my idea of a two-part event (on and off-ship)

Starts Off-ship:

An high ranking Naval from another ISD was captured and taken to the planet Geonosis to a rebel out-post in the hopes for them to achieve sensitive REDACTED  information. It's our job to go to Geonosis and retrieve him in one peace. Once we arrive on Geonosis we then make our march to the out-post where we are then attacked by  rebels including a small squad of X-wings. The troopers then need to force there way into the base and kill the rebels. Once we retrieve the the captured Naval we notice they had called in for the rebel fleet for extraction of the rebel group.  We are then overwhelmed and then forced to re-treat to the ISD with the now secure Naval.

Back on-ship:

After the retrieval of the Naval and is now back safe on our ISD and Jumping to safety we then see a lonely X-wing jump into our air-space. He/She says they want the Naval back or we'll suffer the consequence. We respond with the obvious answer of "no". The Capital ship which flushed us out on Geonosis then jump into our air space and they rebels start the attack on the ISD with troops invading us. We then come to notice that the rebels back on Geonosis left a tracker on the Naval in the event where he was returned to the Imperial fleet. We call for backup and more ISD's turn up and help us with the one rebel capital ship in the hopes that we destroy the rebels.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes, open chat and type !give [name/@/^] [Weapon/SWEP ID]

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes, open chat and type !model [name/@/^] [model ID]

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: I have read the guidelines and SOP and I fully understand. 

Thank you for you're time. 

-Kray 

Grand General Kray - HC - Old IF2 Hask Old 31st CPT )

+Support

Active

Mature

Hard working 

Nice guy

Good luck!!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

1 hour ago, [GL] Grant said:

Major + Support

Good dude

Knows lore

Good application

good luck -anteater  RJ

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

6 hours ago, [GL] Grant said:

Major + Support

Good dude

Knows lore

Good application

good luck -anteater

• Heart-Eyes 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Major +Support

- Genuinely nice and friendly guy
- Recently made IF VCMDR
- Great Application
- Trustworthy
- Active as hell
- I'm sure that he can make great events

Good luck!

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

Thanks for the major support, 

Just to add on what Badger said and to clarify my new IGN is Agent Hask and with that is the rank of SSL (VCMDR). 

I'm posting it here mainly because I not sure how to edit my app and I'm worried I may remove all the support posts and the app itself.

Thanks again 

-Kray / Agent Hask  

Grand General Kray - HC - Old IF2 Hask Old 31st CPT )