Hunt's Star Fighter Vice Marshal Application- Accepted

Hunt

Hunt's SF Vice Marshal Application   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be awarded the rank of Star Fighter Corps Vice Marshal?

• yes
    • no

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

SF SFL Hunt 4948 ( I got Permission to apply from Badaim and RJ ) 

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Star Fighter Corps Vice Marshal. 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch.

I believe I should be given the position of Vice marshal as I have always loved the star fighter corps and i would like to help the Corps become the best it can be and ensure that it has very well trained Members and that everything is the best it can be. I was once the Marshal for SF When the server was first released until i resigned back in  January this year. I love all that I did for the battalion and want to see the battalion grow and develop.I want to step up to the plate and lead the Star Fighter Corps once again.I just love a good battalion of just cold hard efficiency, but one of brotherhood and of enjoyment. Which is exactly what I think the star fighter corps should be all about. I don't know what it is u just get a certain feeling when i train someone to fly and see them become an ACE pilot, and i just love flying around the ship in a tie Fighter with the roar of the engines behind you and its just so peaceful to be flying around and knowing that you of all people could save the ship and destroy any of those who stand in the way of the Empire! I believe if I was awarded Marshal i could really help people who are learning to fly or who are just interested on how we operate and preform on the battlefield.  Aswell as this Ever since I lest my position as SF Marshal I have regretted it and wish I didn't Leave the position. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have Played on the server since launch day which was the 6th of September i think 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

One of the purposes of a commander is to Train his troops to be the best they can as well as the best pilots the empire has to offer to our enemy 

Anther purpose of being a commander is to lead your troops in a way that they will follow you to there dying breath and you will sever them to your dying breath .

And being a commander does not always mean you will be liked by the people under your command and the only thing that matters is if the mission gets completed with maximum success and then you can work on growing the relationship between you and your troops. 
 A Vice commander is the one that has the final say along side his  Commander and officers to discuss important decisions and come up with solutions, a  Vice commander does not take what his troopers have to say for granted and listens to their input.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander.

I should be trusted with the rank of commander as i have been a commander numerous times ( 501st Ahsoka and Anakin on CWRP and i was the original Marshal for SF  Aswell as these ranks in the various StarWars RP servers we have had I was Silver Command ( high command ) of ARU on our PRP Server ! ) and each time the battalion kept growing and i love the Star fighter corps so i will do everything i can to help the battalion. Aswell as this I will respect my high commands wishes and orders. I believe that I am a good strong leader that can help teach his battalion but also learn from them as well. I am a very kind person and i love to help people as much as I can witch I think should be a very good aspect of any commander as If you aren't it will just push people away form the battalion and will effectively kill the battalion I have been told by some people that I am good at calming situations down and teaching people things like how to fly and how to lead troops into battle. I also am able to realise my mistakes  and I will always try my best to correct these issues .

Aswell as this I have been given the Staff Rank of Super Admin which holds a lot of responsibility behind it.

7. How often can you be Online? :

During this Quarantine almost every single day! 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

Edited by Hunt

32 minutes ago, [GL] Grant said:

Major + Support

Good Dude

Experienced in SF

Knows how to lead

Great Application

I LOVE THIS GUY

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

5 hours ago, [GL] Grant said:

Major + Support

Good Dude

Experienced in SF

Knows how to lead

Great Application

POGCHAMP!

•   ImperialRP - Senior Moderator 〗-〖Naval Aviations Commander〗   

5 hours ago, [GL] Grant said:

Major + Support

Good Dude

Experienced in SF

Knows how to lead

Great Application

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+Support

I've known Huntt for a hella long time now and has proved to me that he is capable of leading a battalion. I believe he is fit and ready for this. He has had a past of leading Star Fighters and I believe he can do a better job this time considering he has learned from his past mistakes. Good luck!

- 501𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓟𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

On 5/23/2020 at 12:27 PM, [GL] Grant said:

Major + Support

Good Dude

Experienced in SF

Knows how to lead

Great Application

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12