What is each Departments' Jobs/Roles?

TailoredBadger

Yes, I know, some of them are obvious, like EMS or SWAT, but what about the others, like when does a SWAT situation become a job for the Deltas?
I'm thinking about kinda joining Police RP every now and then and I wanna know what options are available and what they do.

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

Delta, SWAT, SRT, ARU and formerly CERT now know as SPRT all work together to handle hostage situations, and situtations that require heavy fire power. The rest are pretty self explainatory, and tbh you just need experience. I can hop on one day and show you around if youd like!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

SWAT/SRT/SPRT/ARU are full tac department , they take charge in shootings, raids, jailbreaks, and code red pursuits

FBI/SCU are more investigation, FBI requires you to purchase VIP+ to join

SS/CAT guard president, pretty obvious 

State are spitting image of PD, just they are trained to deal with pursuits better (including Pit manuver, roadblocks and TPAC)

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

9 minutes ago, Sion said:

SWAT/SRT/SPRT/ARU are full tac department , they take charge in shootings, raids, jailbreaks, and code red pursuits

State are spitting image of PD, just they are trained to deal with pursuits better (including Pit manuver, roadblocks and TPAC)

PoliceRP Manager

1 hour ago, Sion said:

And Delta Squad is tac

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

4 hours ago, TailoredBadger said:

Yes, I know, some of them are obvious, like EMS or SWAT, but what about the others, like when does a SWAT situation become a job for the Deltas?
I'm thinking about kinda joining Police RP every now and then and I wanna know what options are available and what they do.

Unfortunately, the answer to this question is something I've wondered for a very long time. I've never understood why there are so many departments that all do exactly the same thing. 

Police - Starting Department. Generally serves the purpose of teaching people how to play, roleplaying traffic stops, and assisting Tac Units with perimeters and prisoner transport.

State - A Natural Progression from PD. Does everything PD does, except with better equipment.

FBI - VIP Department. Generally looked at as the "Roleplay Department", given that a majority of what they do is investigations. 

SS - Obvious.

SWAT|SRT|ARU|DS|CERT - Tactical Units. None preside over the other in any given situation - only the rank matters. None are better than the others, however, some are more well-equipped than the others or have a specific equipment that makes them unique. I have always wanted each Tac Unit to feel more unique, unfortunately, there are not enough weapons and equipment to make that happen.

58 minutes ago, Duncan McOkiner said:

SWAT|SRT|ARU|DS|CERT - Tactical Units. None preside over the other in any given situation - only the rank matters. None are better than the others, however, some are more well-equipped than the others or have a specific equipment that makes them unique. I have always wanted each Tac Unit to feel more unique, unfortunately, there are not enough weapons and equipment to make that happen.

SRT has most armor, so often times they survive a little longer. They also have the climb swep so they can get pretty much anywhere on the map, even on top of spawn and bank. You ever around spawn, see someone pull out a gun, and instantly get dropped? There's prolly a SRT agent up on the roof. SWAT gets access to gas sooner but still requires persm to use it IIRR

Edited by Rocco_Rex

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

10 hours ago, Sion said:

Sion got it all for the most part

spacer.png

Just forgets EMS...

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."