Paytons Admin Restriction appeal

Fat Payton | [GL]

Steam Name: Fat Payton 

Ingame Name: Payton 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104518428

Staff Restriction Length:3 months

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Rang

Reason for Staff Restriction: abused admins powers

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): it was around 8am,i was on secrity when i started a hands up,a few ci were on,they had adverted there raid but i did my bind for hands up and failed to see it,when the ci arrived to d block i grabbed them with the gun and froze them,i thought they were breaking a rule,i would of told them that they shouldnt raid unless they advert,i checked chat and there was a raid advert,i appoligized to him and let him kill me

i thought i was doing a good thing with my act,but here i am,removed from trail mod for my first strike
im sorry

-Support, im sorry but this was put in place literaly less then an hour ago.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

-Support
Trial Mods are on a one-strike policy, you used your powers off duty, and almost warned the CI as well off duty. You therefore got a strike and were removed from staff. 

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

3 hours ago, Falxen said:

It should have been your duty to make yourself familiar with the staff handbook and the rules stated there

-Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

2 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

Like what Zeus said T-Mods are not allowed to use powers off duty no matter the case

Retired CPT ll Retired Staff

-support.

you used your staff powers off duty like your a super admin.

I don't care that your intentions were good, you grabbed me and froze me to warn me when I broke no rule essentially taking your own sit off duty. you broke 2 of the key staff rules like you owned the place.

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

2 minutes ago, Jakub said:

-support.

I don't care that your intentions were good, you grabbed me and froze me to warn me when I broke no rule essentially taking your own sit off duty. you broke 2 of the key staff rules like you owned the place.

I thought you didnt advert your raid,im sorry

1 hour ago, Jakub said:

-support.

-support

Just wait the time

• Manager

Just wait the 3 months. Atleast you get to be un restricted in 3 months.

-Support

• Sad 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

10 hours ago, Gunther said:

-Support
Trial Mods are on a one-strike policy, you used your powers off duty, and almost warned the CI as well off duty. You therefore got a strike and were removed from staff. 

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

2 hours ago, October said:

-support

You broke two rules that are taught to you during training. Plus you literally just got staff restricted, wait it out a bit more. 

-Support  You should use the time from your restriction to read through the handbook a few times to better memorize the guidelines. It is very important as a staff member to read and follow the guidelines. 

-Support

You used your administrator powers off-duty when you're not suppose to.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

On 5/23/2020 at 3:13 PM, October said:

-support

You broke two rules that are taught to you during training. Plus you literally just got staff restricted, wait it out a bit more. 

sorry dude, you broke 2 MAJOR rules

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway