1. 1. Should Ghost be Vice Commander

• Yes
    • No

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Purge HTO MAJ Ghost 2003,  DT 1SG SO1.   MC Lord III Ghostie

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 

Purge Vice command

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I have been purge for a long time now and have gotten to know almost every member and i like to believe i have impacted them all in some way shape or forum and made there time here better. I like to think that as I've risen through the ranks i have proved myself to this battalion and the people in it. Personally i believe that if i am given the chance at this position i can continue the legacy of my predecessors and keep purge thriving and i just want that chance to prove myself

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I would save i have over 24hrs of in game time and i have been playing for around 2 months i believe but im really bad with time so take that with a grain of salt as i dont want to give false messaged if i'm incorrect so i apologize if i am

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

To not only set an example but to make sure that the member of the battalion are at their best and continue to show that Purge is the battalion to beat.a commander is meant to not only keep the troops in line with disciplinary actions when they take things to far or act out of turn but to make sure that when they do go beyond expectations that they get the recognition they deserve.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have been a trusted member of this battalion for a long time getting to know our higher ups and lower ups but also seeing how people are reacting to different changes i try to be a very down to earth guy and i believe that i can relate to a lot of the troops and keep them on track even the ones having trouble adjusting as i'm willing to give anyone a chance as long as they are willing to try. I will also plan to make sure to be taking advice from the troops when i notice a negative reaction from them  and work further on whatever it may be.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be only just about everyday for multiple hours but i am know to on some days not be on till later but i still plan to be on at least once a day from around 2-3 hours whenever possible.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No i currently have no warns

Edited by fenndarr1

[IMPERIAL RP]

Retired Purge Senior Commander Ghost.

Current Purge Commander Ghost

+/-
+ Good Support
+ really best Purge MAJ i ever seen
+ Respect and friendly, and funny person
+ great Infomation
+ will fit for Purge Vice Commander

Nova LTCOL Matrix
Retired SF Vice Marshal Matrix 1307 -- Retired ST VCMDR Matrix 6766
- Retired Admiral Matrix
ezgif-3-3d71640d537b.gif.92f66a74b1dce64d79f73e3060dab170.gif

+/-Support

Reasons above

Not super active and dont see you on your Purge job alot but still would be a good fit.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 5/24/2020 at 7:33 PM, Timm said:

+/-Support

Reasons above

Not super active and dont see you on your Purge job alot but still would be a good fit.

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12