What is your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:423703688

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Ensign

What specialty are you applying for?:

Aviation

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

Grand Moff Tarkin / Hobbs

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

Well one of the main ways that i can help the star fighter corp as of right now is by increasing activity. The way i will be doing this is i will be hosting tryouts everyday and making sure that the star fighters know that they need to be as active as they can be. I will also encourage the officers of this battalion to host tryouts as well and another way i can help the star fighter corps is helping do some of the work that the vice marshals do since the star fighters do not have any vice marshals currently. The current marshal is having to be ran by just their marshal and the current aviation officers so if i were to get this position i would be able to take a lot off of omegas plate and help him run the battalion the best it can be. Also as an aviation officer i would like to help enforce the documents that the Marshal and Vice Marshals have made. By enforcing i mean make sure that every star fighter is following the SOP and The Star fighter Rules. Another way i can improve the branch is by always helping the star fighters learn new things about flying. i and a retired WCMDR in the star fighters and i was in the battalion for almost 3 months. This experience can really give me an advantage on helping the new star fighters learn and become better pilots. I would make sure that everyone in the battalion gets promoted if they deserve it so that they want to play on SF and are not forced to be. I overall want to make the SF battalion the best it can be and make it strive once again.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I should be trusted with this position because i know how to lead SF because like i said before i was a WCMDR and i already lead the battalion in lots of ways. Another reason i should be trusted is that i have been very serious ever since i have joined naval and i think that i am competent and ready to uphold this position.

Why do you want this rank?: 

I would like this rank so that SF can become one of the most active battalions and one of the best battalions on the server. I also would like this rank because i have thinking about how SF used to have around 10 people on all the time and i would really like to see that again and help this battalion be the greatest battalion it can be.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Completely Understood

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

My purpose within the starfighter corps is to enforce the rules on the starfighters and help the command lead their troopers in every way.

star wars GIF

Ensign, Not once have I seen you minge on naval, I encourage everyone to not to -Support because he did it in the past, but to think and try to find a time where he minged on naval. I believe you are 100% worthy of the shot at AO with your new attitude in naval. I believe that you can help Omega with SF.  Good luck! Make me proud gamer 

+SUPPORT 

Edited by TAlila
  • Heart-Eyes 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+Major Support

Good app.

Acitve.

Hardworking.

Not mingy.

Would love to have him as an AO.

• Like 1

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

19 hours ago, TAlila said:

Ensign, Not once have I seen you minge on naval, I encourage everyone to not to -Support because he did it in the past, but to think and try to find a time where he minged on naval. I believe you are 100% worthy of the shot at AO with your new attitude in naval. I believe that you can help Omega with SF.  Good luck! Make me proud gamer 

+SUPPORT 

•   ImperialRP - Senior Moderator 〗-〖Naval Aviations Commander〗   

ACCEPTED

Contact the Chief Aviation Officer

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻