Timm

CI 2LT Timm's Resignation

So, yeah. Im resigning from CI. Its no secret that ive been either on LOA, or extremely inactive regarding CI recently, and I apologize for that. Its as simple as I need to focus on MilitaryRP, thats really it. From being a LTCOL, to resigning and coming back at a LT, thanks for all the memories boys, uh yeah its been a hell of a ride.

Mentions:

October - Always there for me. Straight up homie. 

Starr - Super chill, thanks for the good times

Corner - See you on Imperial

Azius - Funniest man in CI

Propane - ❤️ ill miss you g 

Comrade - CashApp me some more money, will ya?

To the OG's who knew me when I was LTCOL/DoRS before I originally resigned - Pog im rejoining reserves lmao

Finally, Gamma Command - Thank you for the opportunity to return to command.

Peace. 

weird fish omg GIF

pog phish

• Gaminglight Love 1

[Staff: MilitaryRP Admin, Event Team, Forum Diplomat] [MilitaryRP: Spetsnaz Commander] [PoliceRP: Trooper MSTSGT, SPRT SSGT, Ex SRT GYSGT] [ImperialRP: 31st Demolition Corps ADTL CPT, Naval EO Ensign] [SCPRP: CI 2LT/LongshotRetired DoRS]

spacer.png

Timm, I’m sad to see you go. You’re a great guy, both your time as LTCOL and LT shows that. I’ll miss you my dude, thank you for dedication to CI. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

12 minutes ago, Protoss said:

I'm starting to question if Military RP is any fun now

What?

[Staff: MilitaryRP Admin, Event Team, Forum Diplomat] [MilitaryRP: Spetsnaz Commander] [PoliceRP: Trooper MSTSGT, SPRT SSGT, Ex SRT GYSGT] [ImperialRP: 31st Demolition Corps ADTL CPT, Naval EO Ensign] [SCPRP: CI 2LT/LongshotRetired DoRS]

spacer.png

F

Chaos Insurgency R&D Deputy Head of Research, Military First Lieutenant Retired SCP-RP Moderator

Professional Minge That one guy who broke his GPU

see ya

although ima be honest i saw you on like once in my entire time on the server

• Laughing 1

1 minute ago, Ritz said:

see ya

although ima be honest i saw you on like once in my entire time on the server

Interesting. You musta been inactive then  🤔

spacer.png

54 minutes ago, Protoss said:

As in is the server fun to play on XD

Nah I meant what makes you say that lol, and yes it is very fun you should try it out!

spacer.png

I swear boi, you aint gettin more money from me but i luve ya

• Heart-Eyes 1

CI: Supervisory Researcher/SGT  Security: Retired JFTO MSGT  Research: Jr   E11: JFTO CPL   Janitorial: Jr Janitor      Medical: Resident

OMNI9: SPC                                                 The new spangled interrogator Extraordinaire 

we die like men

• Heart-Eyes 1

insert cliched signature 

50 minutes ago, starr said:

we die like men

✊🏽

spacer.png