Ban appeal- Denied

Sham Wow

Steam name: Sham Wow

In game name: ST PVT Dawson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:178384484

Ban length: Permanent Console Ban

Admin that banned you: Head admin of Gaminglight Imperial RP

Reason for ban: Minge and making alt accounts

Dispute:  I know that In the past I did a few bad things that put me on the radar of the admins but as I said in my previous appeal, the main people mingeing and using my name are seb and john. They came on that server when I was trying to seriuoslly rp and ruined the experinece for me by getting me  ip banned and they got off the hook unpunished for the crimes that they commited. I really enjoy that server and I beleive that It is the best rp server on  Gmod. and for the admin rocco rex Im sorry i didnt listen to you when you first told me that I could be banned I didnt relize the damage I had done to you're server until  it was too late. I wish the staff of the server good luck and thankyou for looking over my appeal.

Dawson Lehto [Sham wow]

-support

Not only was Dawson a major minge on IRP, he was THE minge. I gave him a final chance and he was banned for minging lateer that day. Many, MANY alts. In fact, this one is banned for being an alt. He says others used his name too but has no proof and even if he did, it wouldnt affect this appeal as this account was banned for being an alt

It's time to hang up the towel no pun intended

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

This acc is not an alt the only reason it was banned for being an alt is because I was ip banned and on another acc and when I tried  to load into the server on my main acc after my ban had finished I was instantly banned and it told me this was an alt even though ive got like 2000 hours total on different games and skins on rust and cs.  Im not trying to be a dick or anything and im not going to be a dick and pm the owners becasue i was told they  have a lot of stuff to handle but if i could just be given a second chance i would be very greatful and im sure if u looked hard enoughi could find proof that other people play this game with my username

DENIED

Sorry, but community blacklist's are no longer appealable. You may not attempt to appeal this again!

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||