should Towelie get SM  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should Towelie be SM

• yes
    • no

1.What is your in-game name? Towelie

2.what is your steam name? Towelie

3.what is your steam ID? STEAM_0:1:212609203

4. Do you have any other experience with Staffing?: (if yes, explain) I have been Staff on this server for a while I was an Admin a long time ago on Gaminglight but then I had to leave for a while because I had to go take care of my Grandma that Alzheimer's and then I came back and was staff again but I had to leave bc of my job but now I’m back again and here to stay and help this amazing server that I have been playing on forever.

5. What date did you start playing in the community? (roughly)4-5 years ago, on idea what the date was when I joined.

6. What date did you make your forums account? May 11, 2017

7.Current rank on the server(This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)? VIP+, Mod

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2098799180

9. Have you donated? Yes 345 dollars

10. What rank are you applying for? Senior Mod

11. Are your staff in another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes sir

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Yes I got permission from Jayden , Beckett, TheJayden and also Jimmy James, Rick Sanchez

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? I deserve to get this rank due to the amount of effort I've put into the community during the times where there is no staff on around 6 p.m-3 a.m. EST. Some of my accomplishments are receiving a command rank position in State Police as well as second-in-command of a sub Department. I also have experience with the rank of “Admin” prior to the server. Therefore I can make greater decisions for the behalf of some of the admins. Due to my staffing as well as my prior experience that I have of my knowledge of being staff and my permission shows and indicates what type of person I am. I really would like to see this community get bigger and better and to do that you need a good staff team that is always willing to help and make people happy that's key to having a good server. Not a person of ego but character. 

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If any player has been reported for mass RDM and I took that sit I would take them somewhere no one can hear us or see us. Then I would try to make the player calmer so we can just talk about why he mass RDM in the first place. If he just doesn't calm down at all I would be forced to mute him or even jail him. If it does come to where I have to mute or jail him I’ll go and check logs to see how many times the player RDM people or someone and determine on what this I do. As well I would bring the person who made the sit and asked him why he did this. Then after all this, i would Warn him and get someone of the right rank to !ban him for an appropriate amount of time.

Huge + Support

Towelie is a great staff member who works hard and has dedicated a lot to Gaminglight. I think he is more then ready for Senior Mod. I will say activity at least from my POV could be better (May be timezones sorry if wrong).

• Thanks 1

Towlie is hands down one of the most hard working admins i have seen. I've  seen my guy pull off shifts from when i got on until 6-7 hours later still on mod. I firmly believe towlie deserves senior mod. 

Trooper SGT Milk,  SPRT SPC Milk,  SPHP Master-patrolman Milk. 

• Thanks 1

Towelie, Towelie, Towelie... where to begin

You're active on staff , Active as a roleplayer and can deal with all situations (That I've seen) with a high level of maturity and professionalism.

You're a great leader and second in command in SPHP. this has shown your ability and attributes  which has greatly contributed to my feeling that you have an excellent attitude and are well are truly ready for the next rank.

Good luck

+Support 

Edited by Rick Sanchez
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, SpadeH said:

Huge + Support

Towelie is a great staff member who works hard and has dedicated a lot to Gaminglight. I think he is more then ready for Senior Mod. I will say activity at least from my POV could be better (May be timezones sorry if wrong).

• Thanks 1

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

+Support

Towelie is a great member of the PRP community in my eyes,

- He knows how to handle almost anything.

- He's very friendly to the other players around him

- He is very helpful as well

these are only a few of the reasons he deserves this promotion, Good luck Towelie!

"This is exactly how I wanted to spend my night, endlessly spinning in circles while dancing" -Blackbeard Omi9 CMDR
SM in PD / LCPL in DS / SNR SA in FBI / OFC in SCU

On 5/22/2020 at 8:40 PM, SpadeH said:

Huge + Support

• Head of Staff

BIG + SUPPORT

Towelie is honestly a great guy, hes a great command member and one of the most helpful staff members I have had the pleasure to interact with. He knows a lot and really loves what he does. He would make a great Senior Moderator and I'm pretty surprised that he isn't already SM by now.

Best of luck!

• Thanks 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 5/22/2020 at 5:40 PM, SpadeH said:

Huge + Support

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, frog milk said:

BIG + SUPPORT

Towelie is honestly a great guy, hes a great command member and one of the most helpful staff members I have had the pleasure to interact with. He knows a lot and really loves what he does. He would make a great Senior Moderator and I'm pretty surprised that he isn't already SM by now.

Best of luck!

• Thanks 1

Former GL Staff | Former USM Major 

Former SYP Command | Former FBI SAIC/HRT SGT 

PD SGT | Apart Of The Furry Community |
"Labeled As The Worst Driver In Gaminglight"

On 5/22/2020 at 8:40 PM, SpadeH said:

Huge + Support

Great guy my dude is a chill staff member ❤️

• Thanks 1

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

+Support

Based on the replies of your peers I think you should be a Sen Mod.

• Thanks 1

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

• Head Admin
On 5/25/2020 at 4:06 PM, matthawk101 said:

Towelie is a pretty good staff member who’s mostly active, he’s pretty cheerful during sits not hot headed at all 

+support 

Best of luck Towelie!

• Thanks 1

Forklift_Signature.png

On 5/23/2020 at 12:40 AM, SpadeH said:

Huge + Support

5q3NfnC.png

On 5/24/2020 at 9:38 PM, Flash said:

On 5/27/2020 at 9:31 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Best of luck Towelie!

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General