4 Weeks

What timezone are you in?:

Eastern  Standard (US)

How many Warns do you have?:

0 PRP 2 MilRP (One is a dupe)

Permission:

Deputy Commissioner Myan / Commissioner Matthew

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum):

I believe I should be promoted to Major for my dedication to PD, Rp Ability,  and the Leadership I try to provide for the enlisted and Supervisors. Right now in my time in PD LC my biggest concern and project is the relationship between PD LC and the rank and file. Currently I am working with PD Command to have another meeting where we follow up on the one we  had a while ago and see if there are  any improvements that we  as a command  can make because we aren't perfect. I also like the command  style I use for the rest of PD. I try to teach instead of yell. If someone makes a small  mistake I can simply correct them instead of making them  feel bad but if needed I can be strict and make a hard correction.  I like to use my irl knowledge  of Criminal Justice  to make myself a better rper and use it to guide new  officers and teach  people new tricks that they can use in the field. I've been apart of PD for a long time back when people like Alton and Eternity were still Lieutenants and Captains. This experience has shown be several different leadership styles and methods and I've taken these ideas to help make me a better Officer and Command member. The final part is that over my few months in command I have been faced with several situations and I have learned a lot. Like when to hold back or when to be hard on someone and even if I don't get accepted I will continue to learn to make myself the best command member I can  be. If I am accepted I will take the new opportunity and challenge to learn even more then I would as a Captain to help better the department.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):

Yes

Thank you all who took their own time to read this application and considered supporting me on this application. If you decide I am not ready I hope you'll leave a comment with ways that I can  be a better command member and  be more prepared for Major.

Edited by SpadeH

Major +support

- active

-mature

- great guy

good luck! 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

30 minutes ago, Springs said:

Major +support

- active

-mature

- great guy

good luck! 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+Support

-Respectful

-Active

-Friendly

-Easy to get along with

-Well established

There are many reasons you deserve the promotion, I cant even describe them all, Good Luck Spade!

"This is exactly how I wanted to spend my night, endlessly spinning in circles while dancing" -Blackbeard Omi9 CMDR
SM in PD / LCPL in DS / SNR SA in FBI / OFC in SCU

On 5/24/2020 at 2:21 PM, TurdBerglar said:

+Support

Spade is an active and professional. I feel that he is ready for this position. I wish you luck Spade.

1 minute ago, Elon Musk said:

Major + Support 

- Friendly person 

- Active 

- Was one of my first ride along officers has taught me a lot 

- Heavily deserves Major 

Best of luck 

Pittman 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+support

-active

-helpful

-great person

goodluck

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot