• No

Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: John Kyle

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56300451

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: A good bit over a year

What timezone are you in?:Central

How many Warns do you have?: 5

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I have been a part of Gaminglight for a long time. I have gone through many different departments and seen many come and go. I have experience with all different levels of command. I was also already once a PD LT but I had resigned for personal reasons. I am once again ready to come back and make sure that PD is in line and does the right things. I have worked hard as a member of PD and do my best to stay professional and efficient. I am efficient in leading large groups of people and keeping things running and organized. I am able to follow orders and follow them to the word. I can make on the spot decisions and do things right. If I don’t get it right the first time I try again until I get it. I am persistent and never give up. I believe that I can make a huge difference and bring positive change to the Police Department. I want to make sure that people stay professional and keep from making mistakes, we all learn from mistakes and I wish to teach others from their and my own mistakes. ( I was LOA for a bit before this for personal reasons so if I didn’t seem active that’s why)

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

-Support

Sorry but throughout playing the server, ive never seen you on once. But other then that, the application was great. But for me It will have to be a -Support.

Edited by [MillRP] [PoliceRP] Josh

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

+/- Support

From what i have seen is that you have a good performance but i personally i feel you need to develop your soft skills and bordering abilities. If you give yourself i bit more time i would give a + support.

Good luck! ~  Lieutenant Ruben

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

56 minutes ago, Ruben On The Radio said:

+/- Support

From what i have seen is that you have a good performance but i personally i feel you need to develop your soft skills and bordering abilities. If you give yourself i bit more time i would give a + support.

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

On 5/22/2020 at 3:35 PM, Ruben On The Radio said:

+/- Support

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

On 5/22/2020 at 3:35 PM, Ruben On The Radio said:

+/- Support

Agreed 

Edited by TheJayden

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 5/22/2020 at 4:35 PM, Ruben On The Radio said:

+/- Support

Agreed 2

Edited by K1LLER

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 5/22/2020 at 4:35 PM, Ruben On The Radio said:

+/- Support

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

-Support

-Great app, but ive never even seen  you once?

Increase your activity and maybe you will be noticed better

"This is exactly how I wanted to spend my night, endlessly spinning in circles while dancing" -Blackbeard Omi9 CMDR
SM in PD / LCPL in DS / SNR SA in FBI / OFC in SCU