wolphin

Questions

Your In-game: TwizKury

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:511677233

The admin's name in-game: TheJayden

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: Warn for copbait

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 

Why do you think this warn was false: I hit his car cuz the diablo has a lot of drift, there was a lot of lag going on at the time (at least for me) and because of that i accidentally hit his car.

Any extra information:

dafage.png

• Dislike 3

might be a furry but might also not be

-Support

You were ramming a FBI’s car saying “what are you going to do about it huh?” And repeated it 3 times then when I went to pull you over you sped away...

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

1 minute ago, TheJayden said:

-Support

You were ramming a FBI’s car saying “what are you going to do about it huh?” And repeated it 3 times then when I went to pull you over you sped away...

yeah, i said that when you started to turn on your sirens and told me to pull over. and I said "what can you do about it" not "what are you going to do about it huh".  and I said it multiple times because you were far away...

• Dislike 2

6 minutes ago, TheJayden said:

-Support

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

51 minutes ago, TheJayden said:

-Support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

1 hour ago, TheJayden said:

-Support

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

-Support

Ramming into FBI Vehicle.

8 hours ago, TwizKirigaya said:

Why do you think this warn was false: I hit his car cuz the diablo has a lot of drift, there was a lot of lag going on at the time (at least for me) and because of that i accidentally hit his car.

^^^Here your claiming you had lag and the diablo has a lot of drift, which is contradictory to what Jayden had to say about it. 

5 hours ago, TwizKirigaya said:

yeah, i said that when you started to turn on your sirens and told me to pull over. and I said "what can you do about it" not "what are you going to do about it huh".  and I said it multiple times because you were far away...

^^^And here is your response to Jayden. You do not deny ramming the vehicle, therefore with the response from Jayden and no denial of the cop baiting from your response, the warn is valid. In all honesty I've dealt and other staff members have dealt with you in game for the same thing of cop baiting and being a minge. 

1 hour ago, TwizKirigaya said:

i rammed his car for the following reasons. and this is obviously to no offense of jayden, but just because we have different stories doesn't automatically make me wrong?? and iirc i've only got like 2 cop bait warns (excluding this one)

^^^The fact that your admitting to ramming his car without a valid reason is admission to cop baiting. There was no reason to ram the gov vehicle and there isn't one that you have yet told.

Edited by Alex Veira

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Alex Veira said:

-Support

Ramming into FBI Vehicle.

^^^Here your claiming you had lag and the diablo has a lot of drift, which is contradictory to what Jayden had to say about it. 

^^^And here is your response to Jayden. You do not deny ramming the vehicle, therefore with the response from Jayden and no denial of the cop baiting from your response, the warn is valid. In all honesty I've dealt and other staff members have dealt with you in game for the same thing of cop baiting and being a minge. 

i rammed his car for the following reasons. and this is obviously to no offense of jayden, but just because we have different stories doesn't automatically make me wrong?? and iirc i've only got like 2 cop bait warns (excluding this one)

• Dislike 2

6 hours ago, TwizKirigaya said:

2 cop bait warns shows precedent of this offense, so I don’t think this is false. Also, when you report a warn for being false the burden of proof falls on you not on the staff member. I’m more inclined to believe Jayden because he’s a trusted member of the staff team and you precedent shows that you cop bait. -support. 

8 hours ago, Jayden said:

-Support

Based on TheJayden's side, this warn seems to be 100% valid, and you don't have evidence to prove it otherwise.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

12 hours ago, TheJayden said:

-Support

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Signature.png