Grand General Maverick's Resignation Letter

Daddy Мaverick

Hello everyone,

I know this may be a shock for some and for others it might not be, but today I am putting in my resignation as Grand General. The reason for this is that I am leaving for Basic Training and Tech School to server my country and will be gone from June 9th till November and don’t want to take up a spot in HC that someone else deserves. 

Thank you everyone who has made my time here an enjoyable one and a unforgettable one as I have met a lot of great people and have had a lot of fun on the server. 

SMT you guys have an amazing server here and I would love to come back and see it still up when i come back from training. 

Badaim - You have done amazing as Marshal Commander and I see you going further

To the Death Troopers - You all have a place in my heart as you were my first battalion and seeing how it has shaped up to be amazes me.

To all commanders and troopers - Thank you guys for all the laughs and all the smiles that I have had when I came on the server.

All of you guys have a place in my gaming life and hopefully when i return that most of you will still be here. Thank you GL for a fun time and thank you guys for making my time before I leave a fun one on GMod, never thought I would be playing it as much as I did. 

• Sad 1

Grand General

USAF Security Forces 

Thank you for being one of the best Grand Generals I have put into the position, thank you for all the work you have done for us and the server. I wish you luck with your training, come and say hi every once in a while.

• Like 1

hotshot manager.png

I'll be honest: I've never been more unsure about someone getting a position before. You basically just shot up to your position, but you absolutely deserved it. You were an amazing Grand General and TBH I'm gonna be pretty lost without you.

Love ya Maverick ❤️

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

NOO!! 😭

I hate to see you go. You are an amazing guy maverick you helped me out so much I've never talked to a nicer and more understanding guy ever in my life. We only talked a couple times but when we did talked you treated with me such respect. You were an amazing Grand General man it will be weird without you being around. 

I'm still going to keep my promise I made to you of getting to be a General someday. Its gonna be a struggle without having you to look up to but I will work hard to make you proud. The only reason I able to push as hard as I have been able to is because of the approval you gave me back when we met and I promise I will make you proud!! 

- 501st ARC CPT Blizzard 1049

funimation what it takes to be a hero GIF by My Hero Academia

Edited by [GL] MyBroFrosty
  • Gaminglight Love 1

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

MAVERICK....You were one of the best General's we've had. Hope to see you come back soon! Have a great deployment 

• Gaminglight Love 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Thank you for everything Maverick, keep in touch with me!

~Pentagon

• Gaminglight Love 1

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

1 hour ago, BadAim said:

I'll be honest: I've never been more unsure about someone getting a position before. You basically just shot up to your position, but you absolutely deserved it. You were an amazing Grand General.

Love ya Maverick ❤️

• Gaminglight Love 1

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

Ok, Not sure where to begin here. You are a great guy, and a damn good command individual. You set up DT to where it was, and assisted myself and wulf in setting up DT to what it is now. You will be missed my man. In short, -Support 

"It smells like bitch in here" - Maverick 2020

Thank you for everything you've done Maverick you will be missed by us all. 

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

• Bread locked this topic