UwU Thot Patrol Information

𝙹𝚘𝚜𝚑

So uh who else tryna get there eyes bleached after seeing this

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

(REAL) Application format:

Name: Freeze 

Rank applying for: Commander

Warns: 0 (Im a good boy)

Are you in any other family/PMC?: No I am not other then the furry clan

Reason for joining (50+ words): I am a furry  skilled person  that is known for his knowledge of the UwU and furry family. I have been trying to push something like this out myself but it just didnt work out. But you have shown me that its possible and I would love to join you on this mystical  journey of wonderfulness.

Skills that you could bring (75+ words) So as a animal lover I first defined the word "Skills"

skill /skɪl/

noun                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     the ability to do something well; expertise                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   "difficult work, taking great skill"

I believe it is used wrong as I define myself as non human and I take it very seriously, I am to be believed that my as you call "Skills" are for myself a term that I know and can do alot.

Do you agree that UwU command can remove you at any time if they feel like its need?: I do think so yes

Signature:

gclfXLK.png

(I have put way to much effort into this)

Edited by Freeze

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

3 hours ago, Freeze said:

(REAL) Application format:

Name: Freeze 

Rank applying for: Commander

Warns: 0 (Im a good boy)

Are you in any other family/PMC?: No I am not other then the furry clan

Reason for joining (50+ words): I am a furry  skilled person  that is known for his knowledge of the UwU and furry family. I have been trying to push something like this out myself but it just didnt work out. But you have shown me that its possible and I would love to join you on this mystical  journey of wonderfulness.

Skills that you could bring (75+ words) So as a animal lover I first defined the word "Skills"

skill /skɪl/

noun                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     the ability to do something well; expertise                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   "difficult work, taking great skill"

I believe it is used wrong as I define myself as non human and I take it very seriously, I am to be believed that my as you call "Skills" are for myself a term that I know and can do alot.

Do you agree that UwU command can remove you at any time if they feel like its need?: I do think so yes

Signature:

gclfXLK.png

(I have put way to much effort into this)

Accepted!

Reason: Furry

You will receive the rank of VCMDR!

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018