Buff CZ? - Denied

Jack II

What you want to see? - CZ-75 buffed to more ammo

Why should we add it? - Cause CZ really only has 12 bullets and runs out of ammo insanely quick

What are the advantages of having this? -balancing

Who is it mainly for? -Everyone

Links to any content - 

Rejected from the gaminglight community

-Support, this thing is a pocket AK, upping its Ammo count would literaly just turn it into a AK in pistol format.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

3 minutes ago, Falxen said:

-Support, this thing is a pocket AK, upping its Ammo count would literaly just turn it into a AK in pistol format.

im just asking for like 16 ammo

+support i mean 12 bullets is kinda oof

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

15 minutes ago, Falxen said:

The CZ is in d class CCs and it’s OP as it is.

-Support 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Nearly every single gun, if you stand still and get shot in the head which a full mag will leave you dead or near dead... There is no way to 'test guns' without putting though several different situations.

+support

CZ-75 can hold up to 26 rounds through a quick search (depending on version / caliber), I have never encountered a problem with the gun, ever which makes be believe these 'turning it into a pocket ak' responses have a fueling drive behind them as we all know that the damage for an ak is double along side its ammo count... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowFlake said:

-Support

I tested this thing on a E4

I shot all 12 bullets into his head and it left him at 1 HP.

Your pretending like every targets gonna be standing still not shooting at u and always getting a headshot, and you are gonna hit all of your shots.

• Manager
2 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support 

2 hours ago, Falxen said:

2 hours ago, Jack II said:

+/- Possibly 16 bullets would be okay, but it can drain people pretty quickly. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

6 hours ago, Jack II said:

please specify quantities not just *make weapon stronger*

+/- Support Weapon is mediocre but it has it's niche

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

8 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support 

Its also in Gensec's Juggernaut, so it kinda balances out, sort of.
-/+Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+support
I mean yes the CZ is really good...when the person your fighting is standing still and you have aimbot with all headshots. When I use it yes it can be really good and I think it is fairly balanced but adding a few extra bullets wouldn't hurt. I rarely even kill a security officer using it so adding like 4 extra bullet wouldn't throw off the balance of the server. Plus it may even add some fun for security because it helps them get better at the game by fighting something that can actually pose a threat  and will make them move around alot more. I mean again not gonna lose sleep if this gets denied but I don't see a major problem buffing it a little. Either way I think it would be nice but like I said there is no main issues with the CZ rn.

• Like 1

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

-Support
No guns in the server have a modified magazine capacity due to the fact that it would cause the weapon to be imbalanced, on top of that the 12 round magazine capacity is standard just like all the other weapons.

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."