The admin's name in-game:

SEC JFTO SM Payton the First STEAM_0:1:104518428

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What did the admin do:

use staff powers off duty

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

https://www.azius.org/payton54545379465.mp4

What do you believe should happen to the admin:

atleast a talk, a tmod shouldn't be using physgun on people left and right.

Any extra information:

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

+ Support

- Clear physgun abuse of duty and freezing the player of duty. 

- I can see he is trying to do the right thing but clearly is not following the staff guidelines. 

Edited by Dang

9 minutes ago, Dang said:

+ Support

- I can see he is trying to do the right thing but clearly is not following the staff guidelines. 

+Support 

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

17 minutes ago, Dang said:

+ Support

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

23 minutes ago, Dang said:

+ Support

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

+Support, obvious physgun abuse is obvious.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+support

the staff member deserves more than a talking to, not only did he physgun abuse, but he also attempted to warn you off duty and took his own sit. None of which is allowed at t-mod, he deserves a strike and removal. 

25 minutes ago, October said:

+support

the staff member deserves more than a talking to, not only did he physgun abuse, but he also attempted to warn you off duty and took his own sit. None of which is allowed at t-mod, he deserves a strike and removal. 

CI CPT Snowflake MUTE

5 hours ago, Dang said:

+ Support

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

5 hours ago, Dang said:

+ Support

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

+support

- Clearly physgunning as a off duty staff member

- He didn't take time to check first before freezing and such. Would've warned you if he didn't look

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

4 hours ago, Falxen said:

+Support, obvious physgun abuse is obvious.

I don't know what the issue was. He's a CI 2LT, he's allowed to solo raid.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

OOF. +support for a nice long talking-to. 

To payton: even IF Azius / Jakub had done something wrong (which I don't believe he did), you should know better than to 1. use your staff powers off duty, and more importantly 2: try and take your own sit.  You can't do that at ANY level of staff.

Edited by Sinnik
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Dang said:

+ Support

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

16 minutes ago, Sinnik said:

OOF. +support for a nice long talking-to. 

To payton: even IF Azius / Jakub had done something wrong (which I don't believe he did), you should know better than to 1. use your staff powers off duty, and more importantly 2: try and take your own sit.  You can't do that at ANY level of staff.

7 hours ago, [GL] Ace said:

+ Support

Retired CPT ll Retired Staff

7 hours ago, Dang said:

+ Support

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

11 hours ago, Dang said:

+ Support

+Support