Sign in to follow this  
Jakub

SEC FTO JRCF MSGT Cortez breaking nlr

On 5/24/2020 at 9:02 PM, fazfan1987 said:

+support
this is just really disappointing. A senior NCO breaking one of the simplest rules.

+Support
As a Gensec NCO he should learn not to break NLR.

Former SCP-RP Moderator/Event Team | Current Nu-7 "Hammer Down" Recruit | Current Chaos Insurgency MSGT | Former A-1 Captain | Former E-11 Lieutenant | Inferno Squad Agent

-Support 

Seeing as there is no medical staff on,  me being low on money,  and that I am not in a combat situation,  I don't see how it is an invalid way of regaining health.  The Jump shows how low my health was, and the low number of Gensec on at the time  means i would easily be one shot, leaving the only other person at D-block alone to fight .

[Edit] Also there is no context  of what happened before I fell off, thus we don't even know the full story.  

Edited by Lorenzey
additional info

21 hours ago, TG_Kilo said:

+/-  Support

Could have been a tactical reset. There was not enough context at the start of the video, and there was no medical on, and even then, he was not in a combat/rp situation. This death could have been taken out of context in my opinion. Still awaiting Cortez's side.

No such thing as a tactical reset. If you die, you wait NLR unless staff say otherwise (e.g RDM).

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better."

Deputy Director of Utility O5 Staff Member "OM1"  | Naval Midshipman | Senior Admin for SCP-RP

6 hours ago, Nick Lance said:

-SUPPORT 
there was another Heavy on Cortez was waiting his NLR in Bunks 

Doubt

Don't blatantly lie.

+Support

Edited by Zone

Ashie •﹏•#1201
CI 2LT Zone SB21

+ Support

Tactical Resets are no longer a thing.

R.I.P. Returning the E11 Way.

• Like 1

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

On 5/23/2020 at 12:10 AM, Your Local Soviet said:

+Support

Obvious rule-breaking is obvious.

MTF E11 MAJ February | Omi9 LCPL February | Retired E11 CPT | Old Name Curtis
 “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

On 5/27/2020 at 11:04 AM, Lorenzey said:

-Support 

Seeing as there is no medical staff on,  me being low on money,  and that I am not in a combat situation,  I don't see how it is an invalid way of regaining health.  The Jump shows how low my health was, and the low number of Gensec on at the time  means i would easily be one shot, leaving the only other person at D-block alone to fight .

[Edit] Also there is no context  of what happened before I fell off, thus we don't even know the full story.  

So... you admit it?

Experienced Researcher Heinrich H. Amsel/C.I. Recruit Asbjorn Thorrarinsson/D-3981 Nikita Volya/Junior Janitor Charlie Kelly

Love me normally!

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Based on the evidence and testimony provided I will be applying a warning for NLR violation. Tactical resets are not a valid reason to break NLR, nor are they lore and RP friendly.

SCP-RP Head Admin - Head Forum Diplomat - Discord Moderator

CI 2LT SB76 - Retired Utility Senior Technician - Retired GENSEC Major