SEC FTO JRCF MSGT Cortez breaking nlr

Jakub

On 5/24/2020 at 9:02 PM, fazfan1987 said:

+support
this is just really disappointing. A senior NCO breaking one of the simplest rules.

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

-Support 

Seeing as there is no medical staff on,  me being low on money,  and that I am not in a combat situation,  I don't see how it is an invalid way of regaining health.  The Jump shows how low my health was, and the low number of Gensec on at the time  means i would easily be one shot, leaving the only other person at D-block alone to fight .

[Edit] Also there is no context  of what happened before I fell off, thus we don't even know the full story.  

Edited by Lorenzey
additional info

21 hours ago, TG_Kilo said:

+/-  Support

Could have been a tactical reset. There was not enough context at the start of the video, and there was no medical on, and even then, he was not in a combat/rp situation. This death could have been taken out of context in my opinion. Still awaiting Cortez's side.

No such thing as a tactical reset. If you die, you wait NLR unless staff say otherwise (e.g RDM).

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

6 hours ago, Nick Lance said:

-SUPPORT 
there was another Heavy on Cortez was waiting his NLR in Bunks 

Doubt

Don't blatantly lie.

+Support

Edited by Zone

Ashie •﹏•#1201

Former CI 2LT Zone | E11 WO Nines 009S

• Manager
On 5/23/2020 at 12:10 AM, Your Local Soviet said:

+Support

Obvious rule-breaking is obvious.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

On 5/27/2020 at 11:04 AM, Lorenzey said:

-Support 

Seeing as there is no medical staff on,  me being low on money,  and that I am not in a combat situation,  I don't see how it is an invalid way of regaining health.  The Jump shows how low my health was, and the low number of Gensec on at the time  means i would easily be one shot, leaving the only other person at D-block alone to fight .

[Edit] Also there is no context  of what happened before I fell off, thus we don't even know the full story.  

So... you admit it?

+support hes done this many times

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Based on the evidence and testimony provided I will be applying a warning for NLR violation. Tactical resets are not a valid reason to break NLR, nor are they lore and RP friendly.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021