SEC FTO JRCF MSGT Cortez breaking nlr

Jakub

Your in game name: CI 2LT Azius SB76

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:246842155

The player's in game name: SEC FTO JRCF MSGT Cortez

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:140237548

What did the player do: Break nlr.

Evidence (required): https://www.azius.org/Garry's Mod 2020.05.22 - 13.21.18.24.DVR_Trim.mp4

What do you believe should happen to the player: a warn.

Any extra information:

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

18 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Pretty obvious

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

24 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Pretty obvious

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

+Support, evidence is clear.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

7 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Pretty obvious

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

2 hours ago, October said:

He’s a GENSEC NCO, I believe a verbal should be refrained for an SO or LCPL, a warn is warranted. +support. 

+Support  As a MSGT of GenSec, You should more than definitely know that NLR is a rule.

6 hours ago, Harry S. Plinkett said:

I just can't see Cortez in this video. after he fell, Can someone timestamp where he breaks NLR?

Near the end of the video show 2 gensec. If you see the player list in the video there is only 2 gensec online.

• Like 1

+/-  Support

Could have been a tactical reset. There was not enough context at the start of the video, and there was no medical on, and even then, he was not in a combat/rp situation. This death could have been taken out of context in my opinion. Still awaiting Cortez's side.

Edited by TG_Kilo

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||