Gunther's Ban Appeal

Gunther

6 hours ago, MiniLeopard said:

+/-Support

It should not be perma.

From what I have heard it was just for that but I hope/don't believe it was.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

6 hours ago, Saiba said:

+/- Support.

The situation between me and him is long over and I don't want to hold any grudge against him for it, though he should've apologized to me in person a long time ago. However that doesn't mean Gunther is absent of blame, Gunther must work on his attitude as a player and learn patience and respect. If Gunther can come out of this better, and cooperate with everybody on the server without fighting, I believe he's worthy of a reduced ban.

Rejected from the gaminglight community

+/-Support

It should not be perma.

+/-Support

It should not be perma.

+/-Support

It should not be perma.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Hoovy said:

The ban wasn't put in place solely for the situation with Saiba. The reason Rangiatea and I decided to put this in place was also for multiple past experiences of Toxicity and Bullying before this incident. This was in a way, the straw that broke the camels back. Bullying is on a Non-Tolerance policy here at Gaminglight, so we did what we believed needed to be done. However, if you truly think that you would change your ways I would be alright with lowering this down to around a month or month and a half. 

Honestly if I do get this appealed, yea I would fully accept a month or a month and a half. I think what I need right now is to take a break from GamingLight and work on my mental health. Its quite obvious it needs work.

• Like 1

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+support

I see no reason other than 'toxic' for this ban to which is fueled by opinions. Perma bans should be reserved for those who really deserve them, unfortunately someones personality is does not fit in the perma bans reasons.

Unless this dude has been committing war crimes, I think this should be shortened to a week. He seems to have learn't his lesson a little and got a scare.

• Like 1

+ support actually

He was permaban with no evidence... so I dont even see how this is remotely fair, although his ban should be a few weeks

Edited by Jack II

Rejected from the gaminglight community

+/-Support

Bullying is wrong, and especially with past experiences it adds up over time. However, I don't believe this should be a permanent ban, I think a month ban will be appropriate, if the behavior continues then a permanent ban should be put into place.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

12 hours ago, Hoovy said:

The ban wasn't put in place solely for the situation with Saiba. The reason Rangiatea and I decided to put this in place was also for multiple past experiences of Toxicity and Bullying before this incident. This was in a way, the straw that broke the camels back. Bullying is on a Non-Tolerance policy here at Gaminglight, so we did what we believed needed to be done. However, if you truly think that you would change your ways I would be alright with lowering this down to around a month or month and a half. 

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

7 hours ago, Your Local Soviet said:

+/-Support

Bullying is wrong, and especially with past experiences it adds up over time. However, I don't believe this should be a permanent ban, I think a month ban will be appropriate, if the behavior continues then a permanent ban should be put into place.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

+Support   From being in security with GenSec for a little while, it's quite easy to see he over reacts quite a lot which can sometimes lead to quite heated debates, however i've never seen him go out of his way to be toxic towards someone, and if he's telling the truth about his incident with Saiba then I believe that was just a comment he didn't really think through until after he said it. It's also quite clear to me that people seem to purposefully attempt to get under his skin just to get a reaction, which as we can see, usually works, i'm not saying that his reactions to  these people were justified, but I can see why he might of said the things he did. Also, with regards to the whole "imagine raiding when no ones on" thing, i can see why this might be seen as trying to start something, and i don't blame anyone for thinking it might be. However, if he means it how I think he meant it, then this wasn't something that was meant to start any form of argument, I myself say that sort of stuff and it's never meant to start an argument, most of the time it's just meant as a joke and that's it, but again, i can see how it might be taken differently. Finally i don't really see why he was permanently  banned, the toxicity in chat thing may have warranted a warn at most in my opinion, due to the reason stated prior, now the thing he said to Saiba was a bit different as if he said what he did with the intent to make him upset or angry then that could warrant a temporary ban, but again, i don't believe it was. Now I don't know the whole story behind his permaban, so there may have been reasons that i don't know o, however with the information i currently have i believe this permaban was unwarranted and I don't mean too accuse, but i believe personal feelings towards Gunther may have been involved in the decision made as permabans are a huge thing and nothing he did, to me, was nowhere near permaban worthy.

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

You tried to call out a branch for reasons you were incorrect for.
And then thought you were in the right for dissing people then making it into a report.
Then got angry at people because they weren't taking your side.
Not to mention you have long history of acting like this.

https://gyazo.com/d291b02435bead69bc3f6113d0987688
https://gyazo.com/272ca71517b70d42bdc70056d549555d
https://gyazo.com/4ad00cfd1225d8ddea114a318daec96b
https://gyazo.com/272ca71517b70d42bdc70056d549555d

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32