HDEP Rocco Rex HD2 - False Warn Report- Accepted

Duncan  McOkiner

Questions

Your In-game: Duncan McOkiner

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69411992

The admin's name in-game: HDEP Rocco Rex HD2

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Rocco_Rex

What warning did you receive: Stole EMS vehicle, respawning with EMS on

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): Apologies for the background sound, I keep a Twitch stream open on my second monitor at pretty much all times. Sound is irrelevant to this clip, so you can mute if you'd like, I just did not want to be accused of hiding something. It's also notable that the quality is very low - I've never used Vimeo so I'm not sure how to fix that. 

Why do you think this warn was false: I did not do any of the things stated. As you can see in the video, I did not steal the EMS vehicle. I jumped through the no-collided doors in the back and was never asked to leave. If anything, that was trespassing and should have been handled within Roleplay. It's also notable that I did not die during the entirety of the situation, so that part of the warn is also false.

Any extra information: I actually receive the warn at ~2:20. At ~2:32, you can hear TheJayden state that Rocco warned the incorrect individual. Directly following this, you can hear Rocco state that "He spectated, and it was Duncan". I believe that this was a clear lie, given the evidence.

+Support

A) Lied about spectating duncan

B) Spectated off duty

C) Evidence proves warn is false

D) This whole situation was handled poorly and I feel rocco was a little too quick to hand out warnings. 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Timm said:

+Support

B) Spectated off duty

D) This whole situation was handled poorly and I feel rocco was a little too quick to hand out warnings. 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Aight, I stand corrected. My bad Duncan.

Correct Tim, we spectate to see who it is driving in case there is no one to get a shot off, that way we know who to warn. This is first time it hasnt worked that I know  of, I guess they shot and killed that bls guy right before I hit it. I popped it up for a moment to get the name, ran up, they said he respawned, and I assumed. 

Also, I dont lie, if I say I did something I did it. Your A indicates I warned a random person, why would I do that XD

D is right on point tho. Again, my bad Duncan. SMT pls remove false warn

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

1 hour ago, Timm said:

+Support

B) Spectated off duty 

You arent allowed to spectate off duty

Edited by Sion

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

+Support 

-Admin confirmed it false

-Evidence confirms it’s false

Could have been handled better but everybody makes mistakes.

It is true that only Senior Admin+ can use powers off-duty, so I don't know what to say based off that.

Edited by Alex Veira

spacer.png

25 minutes ago, Alex Veira said:

It is true that only Senior Admin+ can use powers off-duty, so I don't know what to say based off that.

I had been told many months ago by an old admin (cant remember who it was) that admin could spectate to see who is stealing a gov vehicle. If you're right.....ouch. Gonna make warning people for stealing gov vehicles a TON harder whenever they dont get shot (so all EMS vehicles or  gov vehicles that arent watched)

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

49 minutes ago, Sion said:

+Support

B) Spectated off duty 

Cannot spectate off duty as far as I know. 

It is nothing person Rocco and understand how mistakes happen. 

Rocco also asked for it to be removed. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

42 minutes ago, Jayden said:

+Support

Admin that issued warn agrees it is false.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

6 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

Admin that issued warn agrees it is false.

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

11 hours ago, Timm said:

+Support

B) Spectated off duty

pretty sure admins only have a power   to warn for simple sits off duty right?

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

3 hours ago, Hannah said:

pretty sure admins only have a power   to warn for simple sits off duty right?

Admins+ have the permission to warn off duty for obvious infractions.
Senior admins+ can staff off duty (idk for PRP but scp we can)
Then SA+ can spawn stuff off duty.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

15 hours ago, Alex Veira said:

+Support 

-Admin confirmed it false

-Evidence confirms it’s false

Could have been handled better but everybody makes mistakes.

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I