SCP-662/662-A1 Addition/Suggestion - Denied

Your Local Soviet

SCP: SCP-662 (Prop) | SCP-662-A1 (Actual Playable SCP)

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-662

Playermodel(s): 

SCP-662 - Use the SCP-513 prop and material/color it silver/grey. 

SCP-662-A1

(ONE OF THESE, NOT BOTH)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1926243605&searchtext=Suit

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1903167542&searchtext=tuxedo

SWEPs: None.

Health/Armor: 100 Health | 0 Armor

Reason: I mean, who wouldn't want an SCP that can do almost anything you tell them to do? This SCP could add great potential to roleplay on the server in terms of testing and overall recruiting him for various purposes from doing minimum tasks around the facility such as helping out janitorial/medical/technical to even possibly helping out Security if need be. Basically an SCP that will serve for anyone that rings the bell.

Description: SCP-662 is a silver hand bell that when it is ringed, SCP-662-A1 appears. SCP-662-A1 is a butler that can do almost any task that is told of them to do.

Extra Information: 

Some rules that could be made is if SCP-662-A1 is recruited by Security or MTF for any reason, SCP-662-A1 may have the permission to buy ONLY a pistol or something among those lines.

- SCP-662-A1 must listen and try to complete any task given to it, if it can't be done then SCP-662-A1 simply says it cannot take on the task at hand.

Edited by Your Local Soviet

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

1 minute ago, Bionicle said:

-support, this is fine as just an event scp, and I can see this being abused

also you posted this twice

My bad, the CAPTCHA glitched out and made me redo it.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

-Support, lets just keep this one for events.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+-support

It doesn’t really seem like a good playable SCP, since it can only be summoned by other players. People might abuse it and flag on when the bell is not rung, and I feel eventually people won’t even want to play it.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

+/- support

I feel it holds an ok amount of potential?  I'm not too sure about this one which is why its not a full on -support, just seems like another 'research want this new scp' suggestion to which never ends... I feel if an scp is to be suggested for 'research reasons' then the actual branch should come together and decide from the 10 odd (probably exaggerated) scps that are being suggested for the same reason. 

39 minutes ago, Da da da said:

+/- support

I feel it holds an ok amount of potential?  I'm not too sure about this one which is why its not a full on -support, just seems like another 'research want this new scp' suggestion to which never ends... I feel if an scp is to be suggested for 'research reasons' then the actual branch should come together and decide from the 10 odd (probably exaggerated) scps that are being suggested for the same reason. 

This SCP can be a slight advantage for anyone, not just Research. Since it can take on almost any task that is given to it. (In reason of course).

+/- Support  The addition of these SCP's has great potential, and it can be used to better enhance roleplaying. The only issue I see with adding them is the abuse. If the abuse is factored out, it would most definitely be a great addition to the server.

On 5/22/2020 at 7:46 AM, Falxen said:

-Support, lets just keep this one for events.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png