Naval Midshipman/31st CPT Timm - EO Application

Timm

Acceptance/Denial Poll  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be promoted to Engineering Officer?

• YES!
    • No, heres why: (put feedback in comments)

What is your in-game name?:  Timm 

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:154179583

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Naval Midshipman - 31st Captain, HFTO, ADTL

What specialty are you applying for?: 31st Naval Supervisor/Engineering Officer.

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Fleet Admiral Hobbs

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I have been in 31st for quite some time now. Despite having been Naval for only about 2 weeks, I have been in 31st for around 2-3 months and know what im doing. I have alot of improvements in mind to the SOP, Jobs, and Training Guidelines that I hope to enforce regardless of whether this app gets accepted or not. This getting accepted will only better my dedication and loyalty to 31st, which has always been strong regardless. I hope to incorporate new things like ray shield training being added to the training guidelines, as well as things to better the actual Enlisted and NCOs which get forgotten about a lot of the time. I hope to get some buffs to the enlisted classes, and some new fun jobs like for example "Tank Operator" or "Jump Trooper" which will hopefully increase activity and the all around state of things within 31st. More than just this, I will better the level of RP and the way things are done by doing things like optional training's and fun PT for those on at the time so we look more serious, professional, and set an even higher standard of RP. I will make sure that activity is upholded, new things get incorporated to encourage new players and a higher standard of RP, and make sure that things like explosives are not abused as much as they are at times. With this rank, I will work my hardest to accomplish all of these goals and ideals to help better this battalion as a whole and help all the hard-working members within 31st excel and succeed.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: Within 31st and Naval, not once have I ever been striked, demoted, or punished in any way while climbing the ranks. I have always strived to be a role-model, and am a natural leader, demonstrated through having been Ground Command on multiple missions and in which have ended in success. No matter what, I don't break procedure regardless of how tempting it may be, or the chance to score comedic success. Then again, Im not saying I don't have fun or that i'm not easy going, but when it's time to be serious and perform Im the first one enforcing it. That being said, you have my word that you can trust me and that I promise to enforce the rules and act as a leader, role-model, and hard-worker within Naval and 31st to the best of my abilities.

Why do you want this rank?: My loyalty and dedication to this server is with Naval and 31st. I have worked very hard for the two, and wish to see them prevail, therefore I feel that with my current state within these two Battalions I am ready to step it up and take a new, higher place of power to where I can do more for these battalions and help them advance and grow even more so than they already have been. I will make sure that 31st are learning how to become even better at their job so as a result they will rise through the ranks and one day do what I strive to do, which is grow and better the Battalion. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, to the utmost extent.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To be the Naval Overseer of 31st, as well as to tend to and oversee all operations within 31st, and make sure things like SOPs, training documents and such stay updated and are up to code. This can be anything from making sure all day-to-day activities run smoothly, or big picture stuff like branch updates, activity, new jobs, SOP/Guidelines, and much more. Furthermore, it would be my duty to continue to act as, and become an even better, role-model for all of 31st and even Naval. As well as this, I would help lead this branch to success, revitalize it, and make sure new weapons are created and secured for the empire, as well as make sure the ship and engine stay intact and function with no issues at all times.

poggers phish <--click on dis

Edited by Timm

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

12 hours ago, CatFish'nChips said:

+ Support

already devoted to 31st

great leader

serious

respectful 

Welcome back RJ       pog

• Heart-Eyes 1

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

35 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

+support 

active 

good application 

nice guy

great leader 

good luck timm-mingE 0_0

• Thanks 1

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

2 hours ago, Max Holland said:

+support 

active 

good application 

nice guy

great leader 

good luck timm-mingE 0_0

• Heart-Eyes 1

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

ACCEPTED

Contact the Chief Engineering Officer!

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

POg

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

52 minutes ago, TAlila said:

POg

phish

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png