• No

In-game name: Void

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:435952885

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: ST COL/Shock SGT/Apprentice III

Have you donated to the server?: yes $84

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: no

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: no

How much time do you have on the server?: 5-6 months

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know a decent amount of lore if i have trouble i can ask another GM or look it up

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to become a GM because i wanna do events and sims for people so they just don't stand around and be bored all day

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: You should trust me because I am already a Moderator in the staff team this shows I am responsible  and mature enough to deal with events and sims ect.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I am not experienced  with being a Gamemaster however I do know how they function.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:

[On-ship] A rebel fleet intercepts the ISD in hopes of gaining information on a project that the Empire is currently working on. The rebel fleet wants this information in order to stop this prototype weapon from reaching the battlefield the rebel fleet would then send in troops (NPC) and also  four rebel commandos (Players) to retrieve the information. The ISD would successfully kill all commandos taking back their intel the ISD would then hold them off having the rebels retreat.

[Off-ship] The ISD got intel by an ISB agent that there was a rebel base located on nar shaddaa that has some [REDACTED] information about the Empire the ISD would send their battalions down there to retrieve said information. Only Naval HighCMD, IF, and DT may hold the information; the people who are not them can be executed for holding redacted information. There will be 3 rebel commandos, and possibly 1 jedi. The ISD must retrieve this information at all costs. Failure will not be accepted The ISD would successfully get the information back and hand it over to the ISB.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give [Name] [ weapon/swep ID]

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model [Name] [Model ID]

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12

36 minutes ago, @Jake said:

-Mature

-Respectful

-AMAZING app

-Event descriptions are detailed and exciting

Overall HUGE +Support Good luck!!!!

•   ImperialRP - Senior Moderator 〗-〖Naval Aviations Commander〗   

On 5/22/2020 at 12:06 AM, @Jake said:

-Mature

-Respectful

-AMAZING app

-Event descriptions are detailed and exciting

Overall HUGE +Support Good luck!!!!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 5/25/2020 at 8:59 PM, Felix said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Fit for GM
  • Respectful 
  • Great guy
  • Already staff member

Good luck!

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."