Slightly Nerf the FAMAS G2 - Denied

Bread

+Support
Purposefully added an unbalanced gun to a class knowing well that it would be unfair to those matched up against it. I'd recommend a removal due to the weapon being more of a SF class weapon, although a nerf will do fine I suppose.

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

3 minutes ago, MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46 said:

+Support
Purposefully added an unbalanced gun to a class knowing well that it would be unfair to those matched up against it. I'd recommend a removal due to the weapon being more of a SF class weapon, although a nerf will do fine I suppose.

We only added the gun because we didn't know what else to put on the class, I only saw how much damage it did until after it was added.

lol, lmao even

Just now, Bread said:

We only added the gun because we didn't know what else to put on the class, I only saw how much damage it did until after it was added.

I gave multiple suggestions in regards to weapons that you could add to the officer class that were balanced, but claimed they were garbage but I digress.

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

• Manager
16 hours ago, MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46 said:

+Support

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)