CI Harassing and Bullying

Gunther

Your in game name: Gunther

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:430475006

The player's in game name: Azius, Silver, Chronical 

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:168273471, STEAM_0:1:430475006, STEAM_0:1:27679928

What did the player do:
All 3 of them starting stuff by making little side comments and talking shit, and being absolutely toxic, and the fact all 3 of them are CI is not a coincidence. Chronical starts at 0:14 when I said "Imagine raiding when no one is on", in which he responds imagine complaining again. This comment annoys me so much, I'm sick of MTF/CI saying this, I don't complain about everything, not everything that comes through my mouth is a complaint. So when I respond by telling him I wasn't complaining, he says it again. I tell him to stop starting shit, and that's when staff involves themselves, tells us to stop, so we do. Then later I was in combat with an unknown CI, and I got shot and it took away all my 100 armor, and left me from 200 to 73 HP, and I asked what gun that was, and then we have Silver being a smartass and answering the question like so, look in the video at 0:54. Then we finally have Azius who killed me while I was on Legion in Lower D-Block, which was whatever cause my spawn was broken, then not even 10 seconds Silver comes and kills me too. This one might just be coincidence so I won't count this, but still. At 2:53 I was on Upper during a Hands Up and Dang hit me with a weapon I'm not too sure of which destroyed my HP/AR bringing me down to 11 HP, and after I died, I went to see if it was what he spawned with, couldn't find anything through the CC's section, so I ask Dang what he spawns with, he asked "Why do you care?" and I respond "I want to know what you spawn with" and incomes Azius being toxic and making a little comment saying I'm going to make a Nerf Suggestion, again hinting that I complain about everything, and that I make Nerf suggestion when I die from something. 

Evidence (required):

What do you believe should happen to the player: Honestly either a talking to to the whole branch, or a warn, cause CI know they are doing this to get under my skin. They love seeing me rage, they make side comments because they know it pisses me off. 

Any extra information:

Edited by Gunther
  • Like 5
  • Dislike 8

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

-/+ support

You started the issue and continued it, I noticed you swearing a ton at them as well. This is an issue where both sides are on the wrong, I suggest you take it to DM's and settle everything. Also are you really reporting Silver for not telling you what gun he used so you won't make another nerf suggestion?

You then say that all of CI is harassing you and YOU want US to talk to an entire branch over an issue to settle over DM's?

I say this, take it to DM's with a neutral party to control everything. You were the one who started everything. 

I will say that as you are all members of command, this could have been settled better, and maybe if you didn't act so harshly and begin everything, maybe strikes would have been given out.

You were the one who enticed them by doing something you are known for. I do believe that you should talk to the people who actually did wrong here, maybe then I may change my standing. As the evidence stands now, this seems like an issue that should have been resolved in DM's.

To add to this, I have been on LOA for a week and don't see the full picture

Edited by Propane

CI have been very VERY mingey these past couple of days not sure if its their period or something
but i mean really you guys are breaking rules left and right. one of these days your gonna get what you deserve 

Be fucking nicer to people!!!

+ Support  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MiniLeopard said:

+Support

I don't think they need a warn by CI do need a talking to, I have notice CI getting worse with stuff

Edited by Inhumane Sounds

Retired Omicron-9 First Lieutenant S Stevens || "We don't get points for not trying."

- Ok so in my defence you started all of these arguments by stating "Imagine raiding when no one is on", a petty comment against CI which was not needed. "I responded with when do you not complain" I think that is more than a fair comment to say when you are making smart comment towards all of CI and the raid in which I was hosting. In addition how could you not expect some kind of response from ci when you are on purpose saying petty comment towards the branch.

- Also you are trying to say me saying "Why do you care?" is a harassing comment. I only said that because you kept on moaning in /ooc about weapons being OP. Overall that is not a harassing comment at all.

- That is all what I have to say about my part in this report.

Edited by Dang
  • Like 2

Just now, Dang said:

- Ok so in my defence you started all of these arguments by stating "Imagine raiding when no one is on", a petty comment against CI which was not needed. "I responded with when do you not complain" I think that is more than a fair comment to say when you are making smart comment towards all of CI and the raid in which I was hosting. In addition how could you not expect some kind of response from ci when you are on purpose saying petty comment towards the branch.

- Also you are trying to say me saying "Why do you care?" is a harassing comment. I only said that because you kept on moaning in /ooc about weapons being OP. Overall that is not a harassing comment at all.

• Like 1

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+Support

I don't think they need a warn by CI do need a talking to, I have notice CI getting worse with stuff

• Dislike 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

Telling someone to stop complaining is not harassment or disrespect.
Several CI members tried stopping the situation.
Calling out a branch in a player report is unprofessional.
Not to mention Security showed some retaliation as well.
In the video you clearly start the situation by blabbing comments and anger into OOC that people that could care less about.
https://gyazo.com/4c0034f1dfea7176473b8c57d20f3ef1

https://gyazo.com/da286c83f305345587c261591f87f1df

Edited by Neo
  • Like 2

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

17 minutes ago, Propane said:

You started the issue and continued it

Except I didn't, not once in those instances was I starting anything. I wasn't say that "Image Raiding" comment as a complaint, a side comment maybe, but not out of anger or annoyance.

7 minutes ago, Dang said:

You said that to me, what are you talking about? I was curious about what killed me, this is exactly what I'm talking about, not everything that I say is a complaint.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

9 minutes ago, Dang said:

- That is all what I have to say about my part in this report.

19 minutes ago, Propane said:

You then say that all of CI is harassing you and YOU want US to talk to an entire branch over an issue to settle over DM's?

Yes, I do, because its not just these 3, these last couple months, its been CI and MTF as a whole, not just a couple of people. 

200.gif

4 minutes ago, Nick Lance said:

Be fucking nicer to people!!!

You scream get fucked Azius in OOC in the video so i don't exactly see you as an arbiter of peace and kindness

29 minutes ago, Gunther said:

This comment annoys me so much, I'm sick of MTF/CI saying this, I don't complain about everything, not everything that comes through my mouth is a complaint. 

This seems to be you complaining about a reputation you made for yourself and haven't changed much

You instigated with the comment of Imagine raiding and then continued it when someone responded, in my eyes this looks like a bit for attention and retribution for someone making a comment that disgraces your holyness

-Support

As Boozle said in the video: Calm down children

• Like 1

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

One of the biggest things I have  noticed in my time playing is the lack of decency towards the members of Gensec and the branch as a whole.  This isn't just a ci,  d-class , and gensec issue.  Its server wide and exists in every branch, of course you'll think your main branch is best, that's why you chose it.   It drives us to do better, but that doesn't mean we have to bitch about everything that happens .  Its annoying as fuck  seeing chat blown up about people minging and being disrespectful.

I am not  saying that it only goes towards Gensec , as its a two-way street.  However, often times, it seems as though it comes from a minor complaint that  both sides have been guilty of.  People need to relax and not take words so literal and personal, also people make mistakes its okay. 

Edited by Lorenzey
  • Like 3
  • Dislike 2

This is so petty, what even is this.

You started it and you later told them to stfu so if there is any player diss it’s from your side and from Nick Lance.

-Support

• Like 5
  • Dislike 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

1 minute ago, Jack II said:

@Jakub has a history of being toxic, and is toxic in game too. But I can tell right now they are spreading this thread through their entire discord telling everyone to - support it.

proof?

don't make baseless accusations

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

1 minute ago, Jack II said:

But I can tell right now they are spreading this thread through their entire discord telling everyone to - support it.

Stop trying to start stuff.  I can guarantee you nobody is talking about this on the discord

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1