Legit Weed Grower Job And Process. - Denied

Noahno08

What you want to see? -   I want to see a new weed grower job and OP weed grower job for VIP+,  the tablet provided in the addon is to buy all the weed things you need. For the regular job some items would be restricted like the LED light. But on the OP weed grower they have access to all of the VIP+ stuff and  1 OP weed thing to start off with. There would also be a dealer (NPC) To sell off to and you can buy POT or sell it and the profits should change every 5 minutes. If this were to be added I think the old weed system should be removed and this is a better system.

Why should we add it? - I think the community would be really interested in this new addition ass it add's 2 new job's, better weed growing experiance, and a bunch of different opportunity's  for the people making the weed and the FBI who would try to bust them. Also this would bring RP to a whole new level and we would make it seem more relistic and life like system. This is why I think you should add it.

What are the advantages of having this? - New RP Experiance, Realism, New way to earn money, intresting for FBI to do weed busts. Over All A greater and funner experiance.

Who is it mainly for? -  If there was a weed grower job then it would be for that. Or maybe a drug cook.

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/zero-s-grow-op-weed-script  (Some items like LED lights should be for VIP only or Hydro Pot)

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor