Kevs 501st Officer App

Kev

Should I be a officer?   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a officer within the 501st?

• Yes
    • No

Kevs 501st Officer Application

Disclaimer: I have already made a officer app and this is the new one 

Rank You are Applying For: Officer/2LT

In-Game Name: Kev

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198893347865/

Current Rank: CSM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4days

What timezone are you in?: UK / GMT

How many Warns do you have?:

Permission: Pentagon 

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum):I believe I should be promoted within the 501st because I'm active on a day to day basis as well I am experienced in leadership by being a previous VCMDR in IC and Officer in IF and a current CSM and have led multiple sims I have set up between the 501st and other battalions which I hope to continue and in them I have proven myself capable to lead troops and in that SIMs help enlisted work with different battalions and with other troopers well and builds teamwork aswell it shows we are trained.  Another reason is  I'm not  argumentative shown by  I have never had a sit against me and 0 warns and can solve problems quickly without it becoming a bigger problem as well I have only ever taken 1 LOA on my time here on Gaming light which is approximately 451 hours showing I'm dedicated to the server and no LOAs in the 501st nor ROAs. As well I have worked well with the current officer team so I believe I am trusted to become a officer as I wont ruin the battalions rep only better it through sims and training and I hope to get criticism from a outside opinion e.g other battalions and what we are doing wrong / what we are doing right and either fix or better them points to help the 501st thrive within Gaming Light imperial RP (233 words)

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by some guy

Kev
juegos fallout GIF