• No

Rank You are Applying For: 2LT

In-Game Name: Bubba

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:138586101

Current Rank: 1SG

How long have you been in your current rank?: 1 Week

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: I have no warns

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum):  I should be promoted to 2LT because I am ambitious within the 501st Legion. I am always finding new ways to make improvements to both my self and the regiment. I have been taking initiative on finding ways to make myself better officer material. Such as becoming certified to train new recruits, running SIMs as often as I can, and getting to know as many people in the regiment as I can. I think that each of these makes me a great officer candidate. Training new recruits is a vital part of helping the 501st legion grow, this means that we can do more interesting things on and off of the ship. Running SIMs often will improve the enlisted's skills in combat as well as giving them something to do during non-peak hours. SIMs will also help the enlisted work much more cohesively together which will make us a much more effective regiment. Getting to know as many people in the 501st will help me better understand how everyone likes things done or the individual skill levels of each person. To summarize, I should be promoted because I am working hard to try and make the 501st Legion and I believe that becoming an officer will help me better the 501st legion and myself. (214 Words)

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes 

Edited by The Bubba

Former 501st Commander