Egag's Trial GM Application- Accepted

Egag

Should I be a Trial Gamemaster?  

1. 1. Should I be a Trial Gamemaster?

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: SD Commodore Egag

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:105060787

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Naval Commodore (VCMDR in trooper ranks)

Have you donated to the server?: Yes!

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: Nope

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Nope

How much time do you have on the server?: Streak of 81 (on all day)

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: Relatively well

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I like doing stuff to entertain people, I’m on during the morning hours where people have no events and get bored.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I love the server and I don’t want all my time here to be all for nothing.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:  

On-ship: A rebel fleet jumps out of hyperspace and attacks the ship, they have a boarding party of 4 actors make their way through the ship and try to kill all the naval on the ship in order to destroy the ship command.   

Off-Ship (Hoth): After sending our scouts down to Hoth, we found a rebel base! 2 actors set up defences with the fortifications tool and different the base against the oncoming Imperials! Destroy the base and gather any information from it as there might be a location of a mining station…

Off-Map: After attacking a rebel base we found the location of a rebel mining station and it holds valuable information about a rebel fleet...

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give luci weapon_752_se14c

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model luci models/player/markus/custom/characters/hero/deathtrooper/male/deathtrooper_male_01/deathtrooper_01_male_mesh.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Edited by gdrone

|Retired Fleet Admiral|Former Admin

27 minutes ago, [GL] Grant said:

Mega + Support

Would make a good GM

Know his lore

Mature

Good Luck

p.s add a poll

Edited by XI Frost IX

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command