CI Application

Balloon

In Game Name - The Handicap or Elevator(usually elevator on this server)

SteamID - STEAM_1:1:71201323

DiscordID - YeoRapkin#2804

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D) - I would prefer to join the Military Division

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? - Out of 10 I would rank myself at about 7/10, I know quite a bit but I have not dived fully into a lot of the lore yet

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) - I am quite good at combat, I have been able to kill several security officers as a D-Class, I am also good at leading and following, I started several D Class riots that where able to take over D block, and sometime have been able to escape to the surface, sadly never any FTO online to train me. I do feel like I would be a good fit for CI, I am a good follower, solider and leader if given the chance.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? - I am extremely good at close quarters combat with a melee weapon.

How active can you be? - I am a Uni Student, however I can be active daily or once every other day, and if i do have to take a longer break I will put in an LOA

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord - Yes, and I am already in the gaminglight TS

20200520132611_1.jpg

Former Epsilon-11 Colonel
Current Epsilon-11 MAJ and DoCE

PKM go Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr