Ninth Sister Suggestions

Blitz

What do you want to see? - 

Ninth Sister to get an Official Scale chart / update

Ninth Sister to also get a Tie Advanced or any a ship in general she can spawn

Why should we add it? -  

Ninth Sister normally gets scaled to 1.1 or 1.15 but there is controversy over what she should actually be. I have been told by a GM she should be 1.3 but that is ginormous. I would like to see an actual scale chart on how big she should be. I have searched some stuff up and found Ninth Sister is a Dowutin and Dowutin's are averagely 10' while storm troopers are 5'11 - 6'1. This is a picture of a Dowutin, named Grummgar. He is 10' and is next to a normal person so you can see the size Comparison. grummgar_2.jpg

I would also like to see Ninth Sister being able to spawn a Ship, as there is no Tie/Reaper attack lander we cannot have her Official vehicle she uses in lore.

What are the advantages of having this? -

Roleplay, Make sure I look big but not big enough where i have to crouch into everything.

The ship will also help for Flying when needed

Who is it mainly for? -

Size Chart for Ninth Sister and GM's so we have an official Scale 

The Ship is just for Ninth Sister

I believe Ninth should be scaled to 1.25 actually, Storm-troopers are basically half her size and at 1.3 they are half her size. 1.25 would be more realistic. Either way during events or fighting she can be scaled back to 1

Links to any content - 

Edited by Blitz

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

• AdamW729 changed the title to Ninth Sihttps://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/57423-ninth-sister-suggestions/ster Suggestions