AMD Ryzens LT application

Ryzen

Should I become LT  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become LT?

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: AMD Ryzen, SM Ryzen 1D88 or SRT PFC Ryzen 1S31 it depends on what I do

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95994697

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 2 – 3 weeks

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 1 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2060862783

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):

I should be a lieutenant (LT) because I’m a hard worker who wants what’s best for others. I’m part of the GamingLight PoliceRP staff team. I have JROTC experience. Speaking of JROTC when school starts back up, I’ll be moving from an E-4 (Petty Officer 3rd class) skipping the rest of the enlisted ranks to O-1 which is Ensign. I’m being promoted that high because I will be an Assistant Platoon Commander. That billet (job) is good to have because it’s a pretty high job to have. Leading takes hard work, dedication, honor, commitment, and courage. As I stated my name changes between 3 names because I like to spread the love between government, criminal and, staff. I’m giving everyone a chance to see how much I care and we all can have together as a team. After all we are 1 big family with other families in this big family. All the servers that GamingLight has is 1 family. Whether its Minecraft, PoliceRP, ImperialRP, TTT, SCPRP, and MilitaryRP we are a family and we need to work together as a whole family. If someone’s friend passes away, we should send love and support even if we don’t know them, we still send love and support. That is what leading is. We support everyone above, lower and at the same level rank we are. If a commissioner is having family problems, we support them and help them feel loved and keep them happy. Leading is helping everyone at any given time if needed.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

+/- Support 

- I personally think the "why should I be a lt," answer doesn't exactly tell us why, you explain alot about leader ship and that were a family and thats about it.

- 2-3 weeks is not that long so I recommend waitint a bit longer.

Other then that,

+ Active 

+ you know what your doing

Edited by Freeze

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

-Support

-You still have quite a bit to learn
-Only 2-3 weeks as SM
-"Why I should be LT" question needs more about why you should be LT

+You are active
+Low warns

Just get a little more time.

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

9 hours ago, Freeze said:

+/- Support 

- I personally think the "why should I be a lt," answer doesn't exactly tell us why, you explain alot about leader ship and that were a family and thats about it.

Other then that,

+ Active 

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

6 hours ago, NaoKotori said:

-Support

-Only 2-3 weeks as SM

+You are active
+Low warns

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

7 hours ago, NaoKotori said:

-Support

-Only 2-3 weeks as SM

+You are active
+Low warns

spacer.png

13 hours ago, Cole B said:

+Support 

Active 

Mature 

Friendly 

Deserves LT

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

+\-Support

*Great person

*Good intentions

*Eager to helps others

*Mature

*Obeys the rules and sets a good example

*Has command potential 

-Needs a bit more time as a SM first since 2-3 weeks is kinda too soon, since the bare minimum to apply is 3 weeks. 

-Application could use a bit of touching up as to why you should be an LT. You make a good point on leadership and how you hold those skills but I’m also looking for reasons on why you should become low command and what you can offer us.

Good Luck!

PD Major, EMS Captain

On 5/20/2020 at 12:25 PM, Freeze said:

+/- Support 

Other then that,

+ Active 

On 5/21/2020 at 7:00 AM, richp90xxx said:

+\-Support

*Great person

*Good intentions

*Eager to helps others

*Mature

*Obeys the rules and sets a good example

*Has command potential 

-Needs a bit more time as a SM first since 2-3 weeks is kinda too soon, since the bare minimum to apply is 3 weeks. 

-Application could use a bit of touching up as to why you should be an LT. You make a good point on leadership and how you hold those skills but I’m also looking for reasons on why you should become low command and what you can offer us.

Good Luck!

+/-Support

-Respectful

-Friendly/Very Helpful

-Isnt on PD very much

Other than activity, if I saw it improve on PD (And not staff) I would 100% +support this, Good luck

-Zealous

"This is exactly how I wanted to spend my night, endlessly spinning in circles while dancing" -Blackbeard Omi9 CMDR
SM in PD / LCPL in DS / SNR SA in FBI / OFC in SCU