Cole- False Warn Report- Denied

wolphin

*USE THIS FORMAT*

If you do not follow the format your report will be deleted.

Warns can be no longer than 3 months old for an appeal to be placed. Warns older than 3 months will be classed as a legit warn and will not be removed.

Topic Title

AdminName - False Warn Report

Questions

Your In-game: TwizKury

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:511677233

The admin's name in-game:  Cole

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive:  A warn for failrp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): fv.png.4fe58a1e737c2d932814c7b386b9c8ee.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I accidentally spawned when EMS was online. At the time I didn't know EMS was on and was spamming the respawn button to get back in the game but by the time I noticed it was too late.

Any extra information:

• Dislike 2

might be a furry but might also not be

The warn is valid can only be removed if the admin says so -support 

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

+- support warn is a   valid reason 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

-Support 

Warn is Valid 

I dont really warn people if they respawned on accident I dont necessarily remember the situation considering it was a few weeks ago  so you might have not told me it was on accident. 

Also this is just a suggestion and not meant to be mean/rude I looked at your warns and I really think you need to read the MOTD more thoroughly considering how many warns you have got in a short amount of time. 

- Support

• Reasons Above

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."