HLPR Bot Alpha Armorkit. - Accepted

[GL] Mike

What you want to see? - HLPR Bot Alpha to have the Armorkit

Why should we add it? - Its a Tech job and it should have it (Beanz is ok with it also)

What are the advantages of having this? - It gives HLPR Bot more RP chances and also allows for CI to maybe hack the robot to give them armor at some point.

Who is it mainly for? - Mainly for Tech but later on CI

Links to any content - N/A

+support

I would love to see this create a boost in RP. The hacking idea is really cool. I don't see a reason for a Tech job to not have an armorkit.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

45 minutes ago, CreameyCheesey said:

+support

I would love to see this create a boost in RP. The hacking idea is really cool. I don't see a reason for a Tech job to not have an armorkit.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

1 hour ago, CreameyCheesey said:

I don't see a reason for a Tech job to not have an armorkit.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

So long is this is moderated with the 10 second rule in regards to "combat healing" I don't really see I problem, although I don't really have any supports to give either.

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

• Manager
On 5/20/2020 at 1:21 PM, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

Makes sense for it to have it 👍

On 5/20/2020 at 7:23 PM, MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46 said:

So long is this is moderated with the 10 second rule in regards to "combat healing" I don't really see I problem, although I don't really have any supports to give either.

+/- Support, it can take away RP from those classes that have it already. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)