Should I be a Trial Moderator?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:  Poptarts

What is your steam name?:  coolshoelace 

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:0:230909419

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)  No, not on Gmod at least.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  I started playing around 3/11/2020

What date did you make your forums account?  March 17th.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  Platinum.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  None:

image.png.7c157ad8aa27be5d3dedb0a8c0a1dc94.png

Have you donated?  Yes.

What rank are you applying for?  Trial Moderator.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?  No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it:  Yes, I read through it.

Timezone:  PST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator because I am very active on the server- I am on the server anywhere from five to six hours per day. I am very committed to remaining as active as possible and I currently have well over a week’s worth of playtime. I care a lot about this community and I want to try in every way to improve and make a positive impact on it. I am very good at handling situations between people, making sure to get all sides of an argument. I love assisting people and consider myself to be good at dealing with issues across the board. Though I do not have much experience staffing, I am a quick learner and I always dive headfirst into my work and make sure that I am well-read on a subject before I tackle it. I constantly strive to be the best at the job that I am currently fulfilling, and that desire for greatness will be no different if I am selected for staff. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first make sure I had the Steam ID of the person in the sit who is accused, then, I would bring in the people who made the sit(s). I would listen to their sides and see if they have any evidence with videos or screenshots, and I would bring the person accused. If they right away start to insult and curse at everyone, I would try to talk to them genuinely, if they calm down I would continue with the sit. If they didn’t, I would gag them and add on to the other things they were doing that they were staff dissing. If the people making the sit don’t have any videos or anything they want to show me, I would check the logs and see if they did commit mass RDM as accused. I would then tell them verbally of the rules that they have broken, give them their formal warning and request an admin+ to give them their 5 day ban. 

• Like 3

| SCP-RP | Senior Moderator | 

+Support

- Well known

- 0 Warns

- Nice person

I think Poptarts would make a great staff member

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

+Support

Trustworthy, dedicated, and kind. You can trust poptarts to do her best for this server.

Edited by Saiba
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

244216482_CyberpunkForumsSignature.gif.74e8ba02c98f1a8de8ee35a6502ecc8d.gif

[SCP-RP] - Retired Deputy Head of Security | Joined 3/13/20, Left 9/13/20 

+ Support.

pooptarts very nice and mature

Let me point this out, poptarts came off a 2 week LOA and after that shes been super active, she is very respectful to people and knows what shes doing. And to call me a "simp" because im supporting a female is extremely immature.

Edited by Jack II
  • Like 1

Rejected from the gaminglight community

+Support

Active, Dedicated, and all my experiences with her have been positive.

(Up that forums activity though).

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

+support

-good reputation

-calm and kind person

-good at solving problems

-active

• Like 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

This may not matter such as I'm not high command but    

+Support 

- Generally got a good reputation 

-Very calm collected and kind if she knows some things she's a quick learner as well being very professional when it comes to situations within for example gensec .

- She honestly got really good activity,very responsible and respectful.

-She has shown her loyalty within the scp community and has shown great mannerism 

Generally she would make a great edition to the staff branch give or take if she makes it either way she'll have my support make us proud

Edited by Lunar bloodborn
  • Like 1

“It is often possible to decide the issue of a battle merely by making an unexpected shift of one's main weight.”

You have my Blessing Benito/Fall

-support,

not very active in the community.

edit: seems like there's simpin' going on.

Edited by Jakub
  • Like 5
  • Laughing 1
  • Dislike 5

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

4 hours ago, MiniLeopard said:

+Support

- Well known

- 0 Warns

- Nice person

I think Poptarts would make a great staff member

• Like 1

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

3 hours ago, Jakub said:

-support,

^

i don't think I've seen you on for quite a while

• Gaminglight Love 1

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

Poptarts did recently take a 1 1/2 week leave of absence. After though, she has been constantly on for several hours a day in Security.

Edited by Saiba
  • Like 1

+Support

She has only been here for a short time, but has managed to become decently imbedded into the SCP server. I've never seen her act out of term, but I also haven't seen her be very strict. However if given the position of Tmod, I feel like she would be able to lay down the rules of the server with no zero issues.

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

7 hours ago, Jakub said:

-support,

edit: seems like there's simpin' going on.

Very mature.

9 hours ago, Your Local Soviet said:

+Support

Active, Dedicated, and all my experiences with her have been positive.

(Up that forums activity though).

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

9 hours ago, Jakub said:

-/+support,

This might be me as I took a 5-day LOA but before that I haven't really seen you on.

Edited by m8vp53

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

ACCEPTED!

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you for staff! Please speak to HoS+ for SCP-RP in TeamSpeak to get started!

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."