Should i become a Trial Moderator?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should i become a T-Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game  name?: Cogs

What is your steam name?: (GL) fazfan1987

What is your steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73020236

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I do not.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 4/1/20

What date did you make your forums account? 4/1/20

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1
4000_screenshots_20200520041309_1.thumb.jpg.904ba356e3710a2375fcce031e33fa31.jpg
Have you donated?  Yes, I have donated $375.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? I am not.

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes, 8 times.

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I think I deserve trial moderator because I have a very good understanding of the server and its rules. In fact, I am a stickler for server regulation.  So far with my time on the server, its been great. I've met some amazing people on the server, and I want to help keep toxic and generally rude people out of the server. I would just love to help out the server in anyway I possibly can, and becoming staff seems like one of the best ways to do so. I would love to join the staff team and meet all the people in it, as organization and teamwork are important on a team. But overall, i think I deserve trial moderator because of my time and passion for the server. I just want to help all the people I can, and with fair judgment, taking notes, and organization, I truly believe I can become a good part of the staff team.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:

I would take note of the staff diss, give them the appropriate warning for their offense, then call a higher ranking staff member to give a 5 day ban, as stated in the handbook: "4+ RDM/RDA (Mass RDM/RDA) - Formal Warning + 5 day Ban".

Edited by fazfan1987
some quick fixes, sorry!
  • Like 2

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

+Support

Cogs has been a member of gensec for quite sometime so I know his work ethic- he works hard at his appointed jobs and remains focused in tough situations. I believe he would make a great addition to the staff team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

+support
Just from healing the guy I know that he knows his stuff. He knows the rules really well and sometimes has to tell people that and hell I even have learned a few rules from him. From word of mouth I have heard is a good worker and I believe he would be an amazing asset to staff.

• Thanks 1

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

+Support

From what i've seen there's no particulair issue's in his behavior.

• Thanks 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

14 minutes ago, Falxen said:

+Support

Q16 could be a little better. Other than that, good app.

• Thanks 1

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

+support

Cogs has shown outstanding work and determination withen the Jack discord, so much so that he is the second highest command below the council. Im sure he will do just as good or even better as a GamingLight Admin

• Thanks 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

+Support

Active, Dedicated, and all my experiences with Cogs have been great.

(Up that forums activity though).

Edited by Your Local Soviet
  • Thanks 1

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

+support i've known cogs from pretty early on in my time on GL, we've been in security for a while now and he knows what he's doing, for example, i've had a few times where i couldn't remember what the rules were for a situation, so i asked him and he was always knew the answer without needing to check the SOP. Although this is quite different from admin enforced rules, I believe it shows that he would be a great addition to the moderators as it proves that he can consistently recall what he needs to, and what he shouldn't do in most situations.

• Thanks 1

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

• Manager
9 hours ago, Falxen said:

+Support

• Thanks 1

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

12 hours ago, Sinnik said:

+Support

Cogs has been a member of gensec for quite sometime so I know his work ethic- he works hard at his appointed jobs and remains focused in tough situations. I believe he would make a great addition to the staff team.

• Thanks 1

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

ACCEPTED!

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you for staff! Please speak to HoS+ for SCP-RP in TeamSpeak to get started!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."