049 Questions

WAKPV

Grade: B (85%)
Test Quality: Quality
Lore: 15/20
SCP 049 has never known of SCP 079 ever existing and the fact that he knows that 079 is the computer is kind of strange considering they have never met (I know you couldn't really control this but still 049 and 079 have never met and 049 should not even be aware of his existence) and if 049 says that he only likes 079 because he is useful I think thats kind of a red flag.

Creativity: 15/20
I think some of these questions have been asked before like the one about how he identifies how a person has the pestilence or not like I think lots of people have done tests on that alone and the question about which SCP he likes the most like one he has befriended before would be also a not so useful because I believe in lore SCP 035 had befriended SCP 049 for a long time before SCP 049 and 035 were put into containment

Presentation: 15/20
The video you made looks really good and I honestly like it a lot but you should have added the video onto a written test log because I don't think a video can really follow test log format you could have written out the test log and put the video at the bottom of the test log and yeah that's pretty much the only thing wrong in presentation.

Writing: -/40
The test log is a video so there isn't really any writing

Foundation Doctor,
FORMER E11 CPT