4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Support?

In-Game Name:

Frost

Steam Name:

XI Frost IX

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:98541536

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? 

Yes SNR Mod on IMP and Mod on PRP

How often are you on Team-speak?

all the time

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?

I  would like to join the Support team for multiple reasons. For one, I enjoy the community involvement that it will give me. It gives me more of an opportunity to help the players of the community. Being a support would allow me to assist new and old players with any issues they have with Team-speak,  forums, or in game. I have been with the community for around 6 years and I think have plenty of experience with everything that I would need to know as a support member. Secondly, I would want to join the support team to be able to positively influence the new members of the community that are joining for the first time. I would do my best to help them out and answer any questions I have. I think I am also a patient and understanding person so I could help out anybody with any issue. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

I am very good at handling issues and help out our community in various ways

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

Hello welcome to gaming light support my name is frost, How may I help you today!

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

Yes I promise

Edited by XI Frost IX

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command 

+/- 

+ Could a good support member

+ Staff on 2 servers

+ Has been with us and understand the way people act

~~~~~~~~~

- Gets aggravated easily

- Sometimes can be unpatient

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

+SUPPORT

Active on the PRP side
Is staff on 2 servers meaning he is trusted very well.
I have nothing wrong against him nor he does with me

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Max locked this topic