Costcotron1924's Ban Apeal

Bossatron1924

Steam Name: Costcotron1924 

Ingame Name: Costcotron1924

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:461424346

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Rookieblue

Reason for Ban: Mass Racism

Dispute: So, one month later, and I have changed a lot. I act way more mature than I use to, act respectable, and actually not use a lot of cuss words when I was still here. So if I was to come back, some things that you could expect from me is,

1. Acting mature.
  2. Not use a lot of cuss words.
  3. Respectful of people.

So on behalf of my old behavior and own mind, I am truly sorry and wish to reunite with this wonderful community and probably the only SCPRP server i've liked.

• Heart-Eyes 1
  • Angry 1
  • Dislike 10
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Current:  CI COL CI RND SVA Proud Rho 36 Shaman and Rho 36 "Infiltrator" Group Vanguard 
Former:
MTF E11 LTCOL A1 2LT SF Aphrodite Z36 | STF D4 Ares BA4 | Banana Fridge
image_2022-05-22_140652598.png.a43e32322881c9c08e9e8cc14a119ee4.png

-Support
From what i was told he was given a second chance and he failed it. i dont believe it should be acceptable to do this. 
-you where given a chance and you messed it up dud this aint acceptable

Edited by turner6372
grammar edit

-support He's done this three times an given multiple chances , He should not get  a fourth

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

you know what?

go write a 10 page essay on why racism is bad and how people should be compensated and then come back with it and i'll plus support it.

• Thanks 1

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

4 minutes ago, Jakub said:

you know what?

go write a 10 page essay on why racism is bad and how people should be compensated and then come back with it and i'll plus support it.

I love this idea. If you want to show how truly sorry you are, you have to put in the effort. You have been given multiple chances after all.

Edited by Your Local Soviet

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Just now, Jakub said:

you know what?

Just now, Jakub said:

you know what?

1 hour ago, Costcotron1924Δ said:

the n-word jk it was banana fridge guys

*does it again*

The n-word but in server crash logs

You're pulling a peggu broh

given a bunch of chances (does a rasism twice and gets away with it with no ban) yet it's never enough.

man you are so deserving of a second third fourth chance

-Support

• Like 1

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

-Support

Ya uh no. 

This would be your third or forth chance, you don't deserve it.

I believe its a good time to go and find a different community.

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

-Support

You were given multiple chances to change your behaviour and you took staff and Command on a ride by blatantly disregarding them regardless of them giving you many chances. There is also no effort in the appeal to show you are sorry. Taking this into consideration, and you breaking the no racism policy multiple times and being mingey, You shouldn't be unbanned at this point in time.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

41 minutes ago, Propane said:

-support

For your mass racism ban and then spending maybe more than 5 minutes on your appeal is best

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

4 hours ago, Kommunistic said:

-support He's done this three times an given multiple chances , He should not get  a fourth

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

-Support, we've given you plenty of chances Costo, normaly the first time would've been a ban already.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

- Support

I heard what had happened, under no circumstances should this have happened this much if you'd known better.

244216482_CyberpunkForumsSignature.gif.74e8ba02c98f1a8de8ee35a6502ecc8d.gif

[SCP-RP] - Retired Deputy Head of Security | Joined 3/13/20, Left 9/13/20 

53 minutes ago, Saiba said:

- Support

I heard what had happened, under no circumstances should this have happened this much if you'd known better.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

1 hour ago, Saiba said:

- Support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker