In-Game Name: Captain Max Holland 1L32 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0: 160820176

Current Rank: Captain Max Holland 1L32

How long have you been in your current rank?:  52 Days

What timezone are you in? GMT 

How many Warns do you have?:  3 

Permission: Matthew 

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum):

Hello readers today in this short application I will be stating the reasons on why I believe I should be given the rank of major. To start this off I want to by saying thank you to all that believe In me.

There are many reasons why I think I deserve this rank. The first reasons: the first reason is because of my dedication and activity Every day I get on pd to help players, train, respond to calls, make sure all police are following the rules aswell as the guidelines and of course make sure that all police are having fun. I am extremely dedicated to the police department there is no doubt about that. 

The second reason: the second reason is because of my leadership skills. I fell that, I am a very good leader. There are a lot of reasons for this. One being the fact that im the captain on my rugby team, showing that my couches obviously trust me enough to lead training exercises, help out around the team ect ect. The others are because I am high command of ARU, showing I obviously have the skils to lead other wise I don’t think I would be high command. As well as being high command in DOC and a supervisor in state. I have also been one of the highest ranks which was general of the army’s on a shut down mill rp server.

The third reason: the third and final reason I think I should be promoted is because of my maturity and respect towards others.  is because of my maturity. I feel/ have been told that I am mature, and I do agree with this. i know when to joke around and when to not. I am human I do have fun and joke around. however, when it comes to being in a in rp situation or in any situation Ect, I will always remain mature and respectful. Respect is something that I value a lot and where I come from/ what I’ve been told you need respect to get anywhere good in life.

In conclusion. I feel like I am ready to be promoted up to the rank of major. Everyday I strive to better pd. I am always enjoying my time on pd, to going on a foot patrol because im to laggy or driving around helping anyone in danger I will always be having fun. I will also always enforce rules and make sure people are not afraid to talk to me about anything.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes 

First

• Heart-Eyes 1

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

46 minutes ago, cammy1706 said:

+ support 

- Active 

- good guy 

- fit for role 

- professional 

Good luck max 

Huge +Support

• Thanks 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

50 minutes ago, cammy1706 said:

+ support 

- Active 

- good guy 

- fit for role 

- professional 

Good luck max 

• Thanks 1

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

1 hour ago, cammy1706 said:

+ support 

- Active 

- good guy 

- fit for role 

- professional 

Good luck max 

• Thanks 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+support from me bc its max

• Laughing 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

50 minutes ago, Ruben On The Radio said:

Huge + support

- Friendly 

- Mature

- Helpful

- Good leader

~Good luck

• Thanks 1

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

On 5/19/2020 at 8:41 PM, cammy1706 said:

+ support 

- Active 

- good guy 

- fit for role 

- professional 

Good luck max 

• Thanks 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

On 5/19/2020 at 7:41 PM, cammy1706 said:

+ support 

- Active 

- good guy 

- fit for role 

- professional 

Good luck max 

• Thanks 1

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

23 hours ago, Ruben On The Radio said:

Huge + support

- Friendly 

- Mature

- Helpful

- Good leader

~Good luck

• Thanks 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 5/20/2020 at 3:11 AM, Ruben On The Radio said:

Huge + support

- Friendly 

- Mature

- Helpful

- Good leader

~Good luck

+Support from me, as I have known you for a while, you have shown professionalism and that is something that is huge, especially in the police path. I wish you the best of luck. 

• Thanks 1

+ support 

- Active 

- good guy 

- fit for role 

- professional 

Good luck max 

+ support 

- Active 

- good guy