Am I fit for Trial-Moderator?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for Trial-Moderator?

• Yes.
    • No.

What is your in-game name?: CAO Lieutenant RJ

What is your steam name?: Totalban

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:64780926

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, mostly d3a system on a DarkRP server.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) January 6th - 730 Hours since then.

What date did you make your forums account? March 2nd.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Apprentice.

How many warns do you have on the server? 2 Warns (Imperial) 1 Warn (Military).

Have you donated? Yes.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

Have you read the staff guidelines, you will be tested on it: Yes.

Timezone: BST.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe that I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator as I am an active member of the community and I am known and trusted by members of JMT and SMT, I am able to be calm and collective when need to be and can handle pressure of minges or people that want to ruin the immersion of a role play server and try to leave a negative impact on the player base. With this rank I believe I could combat people that aren't there to be a member of the community and be able to help out other members of the staff team. Being a staff member isn't only to stop rule breakers it is also to give the community a positive impact to new players, whether this is showing a new player around and introducing them to other players it is also to answer their questions, some people that join are completely new to the game and may need help when coming into the server, with the rank it would mean that the new player would know the staff member and already know a name that can help them whenever and make them want to play and be active, it would make the player think already that the staff team on this server are kind and know what they are doing. I am on the server daily so whenever a problem occurs I can be right on the scene and deal with it. Although some people may see me as quite a mingy player others that know me know that I want the best more the community or my assigned branch in role play but either way with this rank there will be a dramatic drop in me sometimes messing about for fun and will be nothing but seriousness and a strive to give the server a positive impact.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Firstly, they will be brought to a secluded area so that the sit will not interfere with members role playing, then I would ask the player to calm down and if they are unable to they will receive a gag, once gagged I would ask them for there reasons of MRDMing and once heard their side of the story tell them what they did wrong and the punishment they will be given, a formal warning and a 5 day ban with the help of a higher staff member that will be with me during the sit.

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

MEGA +Support

Great and detailed application.

Unbiased.

Very active and trusted.

Overall a great person that should definetly get the rank of Trial-Moderator!

• Heart-Eyes 1

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

+support 

Great guy knows what he is doing and knows what he is talking about I'd love to see him as a t mod 

He is serious when he needs too but he has fun doesn't minge he just puts smiles to peoples faces and makes the laugh 

SUPER CUTE

• Heart-Eyes 1

8 hours ago, Hobbs said:

MEGA +Support

Unbiased.

Very active and trusted.

• Heart-Eyes 1

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

8 hours ago, Hobbs said:

MEGA +Support

Unbiased.

Very active and trusted.

• Heart-Eyes 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

8 hours ago, Hobbs said:

MEGA +Support

Unbiased.

Very active and trusted.

• Heart-Eyes 1

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

12 hours ago, Hobbs said:

MEGA +Support

Unbiased.

Very active and trusted.

Goodluck RJ!!!

• Heart-Eyes 1

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command