Lore Name:  Liam Renolds

SCP: SCP-294

Question / Idea: Is it possible for SCP-294 to dispense parts of other SCPs.

Background Research: Seeing as SCP-294 is able to dispense any liquid, would it be possible to dispense something like SCP-999 in a liquid form?

Hypothesis: It would not be able to dispense any SCP.

Observations (What Happened During Test): Subject was instructed to get one instance of "SCP-999 Liquid." Subject got said drink and promptly drank it. Immediately after drinking the cup, subject turned into a small duck then 5 seconds later disappeared. Test ended.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): More tests required, it is unknown why the subject had turned into a duck and disappeared.

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: No, it is possible for 294 to dispense other SCPs.

Grade: C

Test Quality: Standard

Lore: 10/20

While SCP-294 is able to dispense any matter that is able to sustain in the liquid form and you got that spot on. However, when drinking SCP-999's blob in liquid form straight out of SCP-294, it does not make sense that it turns you in to a duck. 

Creativity: 20/20 

Test idea is rarely done in my opinion. 

Presentation: 10/20

Boring white text, but you've followed the format. 

Writing: 30/40

No writing mistakes can be found in this test log, which is good. However, I've only taken some points off due to how lacking this test log is.

Edited by Hope

osu! achiever? I don't know