Yes? or no?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Yes? or no?

• Yes!
    • No :(

What is your in-game name?: Smoke

What is your steam name?: Logan_leggs

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:90786873

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

None but I have very good judgment and am a fair player and person ask anyone who I have had a sit with already

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

Roughly it was about the start of September of 2019

What date did you make your forums account?

About a month and a half ago

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

GM/Lord

How many warns do you have on the server?

Have you donated? 

Yes I am currently a Lord and a CC

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator 

Have you read the Staff Guidelines:

Yes multiple times so I don't have to keep referencing them if needed also have them pulled up just in case 

TimeZone: EST

why do you believe you deserve this rank? 
I feel like I am one of the more active people on the server and I really enjoy doing the Admin job of sits and things of that nature it makes me feel important even more then being a VCMDR. I feel as I am fair and objective with any of the sits I have done thus far. I am one of the oldest players on the server so I have a lot of actual real life experience in owning my own company. Having to sit people down and tell them what they have done wrong and even fire people if need be. So I feel that correlates well with being an Mod/Admin. I feel like I am a very respected person on the Server and having never having any warns or anything of that nature I feel as I can be a huge help to admins. Also I am on very late most nights so when we get those pesky whitelists at 2AM it will be very helpful to have an admin who can be on pretty much all times.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

give him a warn for Mass RDMing and foul language then if he continues gag him and then if it continues ban him for at least am hour and if he comes back from his ban and has zero intention of actual RP and is clearly here just to minge just ban him from the server all together.

Thank your for your time and consideration Hail the empire  

Edited by logan_leggs