Sign in to follow this  
Turni FTW

Problem Loading In - Closed

Posted (edited)

1. Open Steam>Click the Steam in the top left Corner>Settings>Account>Participate in Steam Beta

2. Verify Gmod files 

3. Download CSS Textures 

4. Reinstall the gaminglight workshop

I dont know if this will work but let me know if it doesnt and I can get into TS with you and try and help you fix it 

Edited by Cole B

Posted (edited)

Try the stuff Cole said, make sure in multiplayer under options you have it set up to install/ download all files from the server. Also, try installing this workshop pack and see if anything changes:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2051497360

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

- Will, PoliceRP Senior Admin
PD Colonel | Dispatch Deputy Director | SRT Private First Class | UMC Paramilitary Training Instructor (LVL 5)

On 5/28/2020 at 8:59 PM, SupremeChow said:

Can we get a update?

@Turni FTW

Ender | S.W.A.T Sergeant First Class  | EMS Lieutenant  | Previous PRP Admin

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

Lol CSS textures and everything is in the content pack. Please make sure to go to your gmod settings > multiplayer > set "allow all custom files from server" 

That should fix it! If not, uninstall all addons with Gmod Open, then uninstall Gmod. THEN install Gmod back and sub to the PRP content pack. Then verified the setting above is good. Then join PoliceRP!

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

Noted! We have reviewed this issue with our servers and we will be working hard to fix it ASAP! Please allow up to a week for any bug fixes to occur as we go on a first come first serve basis. Thank you!

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor