• yes
    • no

In-Game Name:  Trevdec

SteamID:  STEAM_0:462012189

What is your ULX Rank?: Silver

What is your RP Rank?:  Research Supervisor/ E11 CPL/ Technician

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): I was event team on a different SCPRP server for a week so I know some of the basic commands but not much besides things like "model" or "hp" and "scale"

How Active are you? (1/10): 10, I dont have a job or schooling and I take this as my hobby so im usually on from 12-2 Pm until 6-7 AM.  Obviously there are exceptions some days when I have responsiblities to keep up with or errands to run.

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 8

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:  To be honest staff never really intrested me and I always kind of wanted to be event team but never had the guts to apply until the other day when I was with a few buddies in teamspeak we started talking about events and I brought up some of my own ideas to the conversation. One of them was on the event team and I was told I should apply. Apprently my ideas were really  creative and I always kinda thought it would be a cool thing to do on the server.  I am super active on the server. I am usually on all night and 75% of the day, so whenever the server is dead at night I can entertain the people in different timezones. People seem to not have motivation to do events but I am the opposite. I would like to do alot of events and I dont think I would get bored of it quickly. I have alot of creative and unique ideas and I can dedicate alot of time into incorporating every branch online into the event and not focus on screwing over the foundation.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):  I would RP as a researcher doing a SCP-079 test. The researcher would bring a CNTN, HLPR and R.I.G unit to SCP-079 and disconnect the internet modules from the robots, then plug them into SCP-079. The robots would begin opening fire on the researchers and continue to go through the foundation attempting to let out SCPs, murder all who are in the way of theyre objective and overall attempt to get SCP-079 out of the facility. The bots can be stopped if they are all remotley shut down or gunned down. The bots would need to be buffed in order for them to not get gunned down immediately. Overall with SCP-079 mass breach events it ususally ends in negative support and a nuke. This could put a twist on the event and could even affect technicians and researchers trying to shut down the bots remotley or even CI if the bots make it to the surface with SCP-079. This event will put up a challenge but not completley wipe the foundation like most mass breaches do because it depends on the all of the robot's speed,strategy and efficiency. I dont think it would be negativley reviewed either considering other than medics and safe class SCPs it includes almost everyone in the server.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: My favorite SCP is SCP-4999. I like how comforting and simple it is. Just a last hope to people who have had nobody else to comfort them all there lives. It feels like a break from the usual bloody and violent SCPs we usually see. Just someone to comfort you before you pass away.

Edited by trevdec29

I like this guy. + support 100%

3 minutes ago, trevdec29 said:

My favorite SCP is SCP-4999. I like how comforting and simple it is. Just a last hope to people who have had nobody else to comfort them all there lives. It feels like a break from the usual bloody and violent SCPs we usually see. Just someone to comfort you before you pass away.

Also same

Rejected from the gaminglight community

-Support

As much as I like to see you on the Event Team since you are an extremely creative person, you tend to break the server rules often and can be mingey.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Creativity is a very needed trait for event team and he has it
Overall gets a big  +Support

And a pattern i have noticed is that people tend not to break rules when they have a staff rank as they have something they have at stake when it comes to breaking the rules, so someone who has broken a few before should still be given as a chance as it could just be a case of them not believing they have a chance of getting farther due to dislike from people very high up so they would not really risk much from minging, but as a staff they would have said thing at risk

Edited by Ritz
  • Like 1

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

+Support 
He came up with mini event within rp while he's on Researcher. I believe he'd be a good addition to the Event Team.

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

37 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

The event has been done, but its creative. However I have to agree with Soviet and you are really mingey.

-Support

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

8 hours ago, Your Local Soviet said:

-Support

As much as I like to see you on the Event Team since you are an extremely creative person, you tend to break the server rules often and can be mingey.

Yeah, Sorry Trevdec you're a cool guy, but you're not someone I would trust with ET permissions/abilities.

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

8 hours ago, Your Local Soviet said:

-Support

This pretty much sums up what i was going to say.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

10 hours ago, Ritz said:

And a pattern i have noticed is that people tend not to break rules when they have a staff rank as they have something they have at stake when it comes to breaking the rules, so someone who has broken a few before should still be given as a chance as it could just be a case of them not believing they have a chance of getting farther due to dislike from people very high up so they would not really risk much from minging, but as a staff they would have said thing at risk

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

My personal opinion on Trevdec is as follows. Everybody only sees the minginess of him, I feel like we are judging past behaviors here. Yes I've heard a lot about him and some even recently, however, he has proven to ME personnally that he CAN be responsible when the situation calls it. From me this is a Massive +Support for showing me that you can be responsible and upkeeping individual. 

I think we should give him a chance, worst case scenario he minges on the job and gets removed from ET. Best case scenario, he becomes an excellent addition to the Event Team and makes some really fun events.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

12 hours ago, Your Local Soviet said:

-Support

Reading everyone's opinions even the ones who plus supported have hinted towards this.

12 hours ago, Ritz said:

+Support I stopped minging as soon as I got a staff rank so I believe he has got a chance.

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

5 hours ago, Kumandant said:

+Support
Though Trevdec does have a controversial past, he has proven that he can do excellent work when he puts his mind to it.

Femboy Hooters. No Cogs he's mine.

Omi9 2LT Lee JL6

21 hours ago, Ritz said:

hmmmm monkeyyyyy

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

On 5/19/2020 at 6:42 AM, Your Local Soviet said:

-Support

Also this week I have unfortunately witnessed you constantly mic spam, which overall has changed my mind to a -support.

On 5/19/2020 at 1:59 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

The event has been done, but its creative. However I have to agree with Soviet and you are really mingey.

-Support

-support

You tend to come into Medbay and say "I need Ketamine."  You have a bad history with mingeing and I'm not sure if you would be able to shape up for ET. 

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

On 5/21/2020 at 2:41 PM, CreameyCheesey said:

You tend to come into Medbay and say "I need Ketamine."  You have a bad history with mingeing and I'm not sure if you would be able to shape up for ET. 

That specific example has nothing to do with applying for ET

Edited by Bread

lol, lmao even

4 hours ago, Bread said:

That specific example has nothing to do with applying for ET

Mingeing like that might influence his ET career.

Edited by CreameyCheesey
Typo

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

• Head Admin
On 5/18/2020 at 10:42 PM, Your Local Soviet said:

-Support

-Support 

On 5/19/2020 at 7:07 PM, Orange 🍊 said:

-Support

-Support 

Retired CPT ll Retired Staff

• Catsro locked this topic