Trevdec's Field agent application

trevdec29

I will be basing this event off of SCP-073.

Your name, and a brief description of your character.

Trevdec is a intellegent researcher who has been with the foundation for an unknown amount of time. Trevdec was well known for his silly and chaotic personality until a recent event put a hault to such activites. Not much is known about Trevdec other than the fact that he enjoys his job. Intentions are unknown.

You have been granted clearance to recruit personnel of any department (that are of level 3 clearance) to assist in your operation, in an effort to diversify the plan.
Describe the team you would assemble, as well as your plan to capture the anomaly.

I would use MTF E-6  "Village idiots" as SCP-073 would most likely be in the town near the CI base and this is where MTF E-6 specializes, I would also bring another research field agent just to cover my back.  Lastly I would bring MTF Tau-5 "Samsara" as they also have expertiece dealing with SCP-073.  I would have MTF-E6 slowly back SCP-073 away from the city and more towards the mountains near gate-a while simultaneously maintaining peace and keeping quiet. Once SCP-073 is near the mountains and out of the city I would have MTF Tau-5 place a steel net or humanoid cage around SCP-073 swiftly and calmly. Once this is done MTF-E6 will clean up whatever mess is left behind in the town and MTF Tau-5 will walk down to gate-a with SCP-073 in custody.

After successfully executing your plan, you now have the anomaly in your custody. But despite the successful operation, you are then ambushed by a trio of CI, who demand the captured anomaly.
How will you defuse the situation?

I would have MTF Tau-5 use their experimental weapons to slow down or kill all CI present and inform SCP-073 that it is under our protection.

After temporarily securing the anomaly into containment, you have been trusted to design its containment procedures.
What is your plan to secure this anomaly?

Similar to SCP-343s containment I would put it in a large steel room outfitted and designed to look like a average human's home and let it enjoy visits from foundation staff every day 3 times a day. However it will not be able to roam the facility just in case SCP-079 (which is also on site) attempts to breach or is suddenly aware SCP-073 is nearby. This could cause a massive breach and possible termination of both SCPs.

+/-Support

You have been apart of Research for a long while now and have shown the utmost dedication and activity. However, the only negative side is you can be extremely mingey and at times break the Research SOP.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅