Making New Taser Rules - Denied

Killer.

What you want to see? -  To make it so tasing underwater is FailRP and State it in the MOTD *if it is already* because  some people get confused if its against the rules or not.

Why should we add it? -  Make it so its clear to people if its a rule or not and if its not a rule then add it because tasing underwater will kill the person

What are the advantages of having this? - Making it clear to other people, and less confusion

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals

Links to any content -  N/A

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

I have seen a lot of people in crim and gov asking about this rule and when I have asked staff I was told no it was not a rule. Yet when he asked higher up he was told it was. Yet again today I posed the same question to killer which he asked higher up again (Not as high I believe) and he was told it isn't.
It is not clear whether or not this is failRP even most staff are unsure or have to ask. 
I believe It is failRP since real life you wouldn't taze someone temporarily paralysing them in water where they could drown.

MEGA +1

Assistant Head Dispatcher Otis ARU Chief Inspector Otis TRJ11 |  DOC SSGT Otis 1CO29

14 minutes ago, Deathcorn1122 said:

I have seen a lot of people in crim and gov asking about this rule and when I have asked staff I was told no it was not a rule. Yet when he asked higher up he was told it was. Yet again today I posed the same question to killer which he asked higher up again (Not as high I believe) and he was told it isn't.
It is not clear whether or not this is failRP even most staff are unsure or have to ask. 
I believe It is failRP since real life you wouldn't taze someone temporarily paralysing them in water where they could drown.

MEGA +1

It isn't against the servers  not everything is fail rp as this is an semi serous role play server and massive -support adding this rule because how would we get suspects out?

Edited by Hannah

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

1 hour ago, Hannah said:

It isn't against the servers  not everything is fail rp as this is an semi serous role play server and massive -support adding this rule because how would we get suspects out?

Even Then, This should be Stated in the Rules if its DENIED that tazing underwater is not FailRP because We get sits some times asking and no one really knows the answer

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Don't think this is really needed, just feel like it's a semi-serious rp server so. 

-Support

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

10 hours ago, Deathcorn1122 said:

MEGA +1

19 hours ago, Masterson said:

So. 

I like this idea, and I would make since. 

However, crims could just swim around in the water, with no gun out making it basically impossible for government to stop them.

-Support 

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

-Support

I agree with Masterson on this one.

If the crim just swims circles in the water while they are unarmed, government would be chasing them around for ages with no way to stop them.

Edited by Jayden

spacer.png

16 hours ago, Calamity said:

Don't think this is really needed, just feel like it's a semi-serious rp server so. 

-Support

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

I agree that this needs to be written clearly on the motd whether it’s a rule or not.

However, if we are talking about whether this should be a rule or not I

-Support.

Criminals would just abuse this and jump in the water during a chase and once that happens and you cannot tase them, they will just simply swim around in circles and there’s nothing gov can do. 

PD Major, EMS Captain

On 5/19/2020 at 1:29 AM, Hannah said:

Communicate with officers and corner them 😐

+ Support

On 5/20/2020 at 12:18 AM, Jayden said:

If the crim just swims circles in the water while they are unarmed, government would be chasing them around for ages with no way to stop them.

On 5/19/2020 at 3:16 AM, Masterson said:

like this idea, and I would make since. 

However, crims could just swim around in the water, with no gun out making it basically impossible for government to stop them.

so there’s never 2 officers on duty? Simple communication over radio and cuffs will do the trick. If they do that then they’re not complaint, use fearRP. If they spin in the water, FailRP. .. 

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

-SUPPORT

If they were in the water in the first place, it probably means that they were breaking fear RP because the GOV have a taser/gun on them, this rule shouldn't have to be addressed nor added if crims actually fallowed fear RP, no need to make a rule from another rule being broken. On the daily I see atleast 10+ breaking fear RP.

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

On 5/20/2020 at 12:18 AM, Jayden said:

-Support

I agree with Masterson on this one.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

I would love to add this, however I see crims can just sit in the water.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor