Should I be staff  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be staff

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Mar

What is your steam name?: Mar

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:177712110

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have been SA on synergy, Head admin on Newlightgames (shutdown), and Owner of 2 other servers I have shut down.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) January 20, 2018

What date did you make your forums account? January 30, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  4 https://gyazo.com/86f613f1e19c25e2918d5f0fa28854b8

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?  No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

Why I deserve the rank of T-mod is because I have experience as a SA on a different server as well as holding a higher ups position for one server and owner of 2 other servers I have shut down due to players wanting me to open a server on a different game. For my Head admin I was doing very good but the server dropped because of not enough players that the owner wanted. I have never really done anything bad as a staff member and I always put in 130% of my time into working with other staff and members of servers. The only time I have not been made a higher staff was in synergy as a SA it was because I had played the server for 3 years and lost interest in the clone wars server they were running. If I was to become a T-mod I would be putting in the most of my time that I could possibly use. Even though the server does not like me because I was playing as a PED well the thing is that PED was a group of people that were friends and they did not want me to get in trouble for the things that they did (told me last day they were there.) they just let me join so I was able to play with a group of people as the days went on they kept getting in trouble and I was going to leave then they were banned. I did not want to have myself associated with them and they fully understood. I have left that and have tried not to get warned so much also I want to help out staff from there on with players breaking the server rules so I made sure that people were reported when they broke rules as well as get proof. Even when staff is off I try to get all the information I can get so I am able to get the players warned or banned from the server. I would love to get the chance to become staff on this server and help out with dealing with players breaking the server rules.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

1. I would bring them to a place where no one is at such as the forest past DOC or a roof

2. Freeze them and mute them or jail them

3. Explain why they are there and what will be happening to them

4. Contact a higher up such as a Admin+ to ban for Mass RDM and wait with the RDMer to make sure he/she does not L2AP and if he/she did then I would tell the Moderator+ that they did

Edited by OFC Mar
  • Like 1

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

-support 

8 hours ago, OFC Mar said:

Why I deserve the rank of T-mod is because I have experience as a SA on a different server as well as holding a higher ups position for one server and owner of 2 other servers I have shut down due to players wanting me to open a server on a different game. For my Head admin I was doing very good but the server dropped because of not enough players that the owner wanted. I have never really done anything bad as a staff member and I always put in 130% of my time into working with other staff and members of servers. The only time I have not been made a higher staff was in synergy as a SA it was because I had played the server for 3 years and lost interest in the clone wars server they were running.

Doesn't tell us why you want to be staff 

Even though the server does not like me

1. I would bring them to a place where no one is at such as the forest past DOC

Whats wrong with a roof in city?

4. Contact a higher up such as a Moderator+ to ban for Mass RDM and wait with the RDMer to make sure he/she does not L2AP and if he/she did then I would tell the Moderator+ that they did

You clearly haven't read the handbook properly, only Senior Moderator+ can ban. And L2AP isn't a thing...

Oh ye, and you haven't waited the 2 weeks

Edited by Sion

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

6 minutes ago, Sion said:

-support 

You clearly haven't read the handbook properly, only Senior Moderator+ can ban. And L2AP isn't a thing...

Agree with what Sion has said.

Also why has it become a trend to number the amount of applications you've made? seems kinda weird and desperate. Definitely does not show anything good.

as much as i wanna +support this, mar please take the time to read staff handbook, look at apps that have been accepted for any help for answering questions you might be unsure and apply for staff again at another time, on top of not waiting the correct time of 2 weeks

-support

*edit @EternityAgar

my bad xd just realized it was the 3rd he applied looking at wrong dates

Edited by Phil GSC

Signature.png

1 minute ago, Phil GSC said:

his app was denied on the 3rd, over two weeks now but

as much as i wanna +support this, mar please take the time to read staff handbook, look at apps that have been accepted for any help for answering questions you might be unsure and apply for staff again at another time

-support

App denied on the 9th

PoliceRP Manager

7 hours ago, Sion said:

-support 

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

Just so there is not confusion Matthew replied to my other staff app saying

I would like to accept you however I think you just need some more time on your belt and to repaint your name a little, which you have been doing great at.

I will lower the cooldown for you so you may reapply in 1 week. I really hope you decide to reapply at the 1 week!

there is no edits to that you can go look

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

2 minutes ago, OFC Mar said:

Just so there is not confusion Matthew replied to my other staff app saying

I would like to accept you however I think you just need some more time on your belt and to repaint your name a little, which you have been doing great at.

I will lower the cooldown for you so you may reapply in 1 week. I really hope you decide to reapply at the 1 week!

there is no edits to that you can go look

Don't repsond to your own application 

Edited by Sion

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

+/- Support

-Low warns

-Friendly

-Not very active

-Reputation isn't the best

-Could see more effort in application

-Read Staff handbook

5 hours ago, Sion said:

Don't repsond to your own application 

Give him a break they thought he couldn't re apply so he went to re assure people I understand its not allowed but that's just a mistake on his own. If he didn't respond he would have had a major -support from me as well.

Screenshot_20200520-091046_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a88d1657d7b3a214b3f37e1dc893b490.jpg

Edited by Alex Veira
  • Like 1

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Phil GSC said:

as much as i wanna +support this, mar please take the time to read staff handbook, look at apps that have been accepted for any help for answering questions you might be unsure and apply for staff again at another time, on top of not waiting the correct time of 2 weeks

-support

*edit @EternityAgar

my bad xd just realized it was the 3rd he applied looking at wrong dates

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

13 hours ago, Phil GSC said:

not waiting the correct time of 2 weeks

-support

*edit @EternityAgar(phone not letting me remove this)

Will be changing this to a +/-support on the basis that Matthew did say he could reapply after one week(attached) 

Screenshot_20200520-091046_Chrome.jpg

Signature.png

HUGE -SUPPORT

As being a prior staff member on another gaminglight server, I wouldnt want you helping me out. TBH from what I see is that if youve been staff that many times on DIFFERENT servers, it seems like youll just leave or something to go on to another server. Your application also really dosent make since at some points and Ive never seen you on for the past year and couple of months playing on the server. Sorry but you just dont seem fit for it, though you do have low warns (kinda), still seems like you wont be fit. (also your not very active on forums)

-Josh/Zesty

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

On 5/19/2020 at 2:43 PM, Alex Veira said:

+/- Support

-Low warns

-Friendly

-Not very active

-Reputation isn't the best

-Could see more effort in application

-Read Staff handbook

Give him a break they thought he couldn't re apply so he went to re assure people I understand its not allowed but that's just a mistake on his own. If he didn't respond he would have had a major -support from me as well.

Screenshot_20200520-091046_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a88d1657d7b3a214b3f37e1dc893b490.jpg

On 5/23/2020 at 3:45 AM, Towelie said:

-/+ Support

+good guy

+respectful

-You need to work on your app a little more.

good luck bud-Towelie

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 5/23/2020 at 3:45 AM, Towelie said:

-/+ Support

+good guy

+respectful

good luck bud-Towelie

"This is exactly how I wanted to spend my night, endlessly spinning in circles while dancing" -Blackbeard Omi9 CMDR
SM in PD / LCPL in DS / SNR SA in FBI / OFC in SCU

On 5/24/2020 at 3:11 PM, K1LLER said:

-/+ Support

+good guy

+respectful

good luck bud-Towelie

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 5/19/2020 at 5:18 AM, Sion said:

-support 

On 5/19/2020 at 5:18 AM, Sion said:

-support 

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor