Disabling TP on Staff Sits - Accepted

Keuka

Name : Keuka

Steam Name : Keuka1

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:196577734

suggestion: Once a staff member accepts a situation. The map will return them to that exact location when ending a sit. I SUGGEST that after a sit has been closed, the player AND the staff member remains in the location that they are. This has been extremely annoying on MULTIPLE occasions for multiple staff members including myself. If players would like to go back to a location, staff has the power to no clip and tp players to any desired location. 

who would this help? Everyone including staff. There’s no losses to this and from what I’ve seen in the addon coding shouldn’t take too long to disable. 

im 99% sure there will be majority + Support so matthews job should be extremely easy on this one 

stay safe and have fun everyone!!

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

49 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

+Support. However I feel like this would've already been implemented if it was possible. I don't know how their administration add-on works.

Hell yeah it can. I’ve messed with these and Billy’s logs and it’s a very open addon. 

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

3 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

+ Support

Matthew said it might be possible. So I hope it is

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

-support

A stuck sit is easy. Close sit, TP to person, help them. With other sits when you are done and close it they are both sent back which makes the majority of sits easier at the end

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

4 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

-support

A stuck sit is easy. Close sit, TP to person, help them. With other sits when you are done and close it they are both sent back which makes the majority of sits easier at the end

It's not only for stuck sits though. 2 examples I can think of is;

when you TP to someone who called a sit through the ticket and then drag them to a roof with your phys gun and do the sit. When you end it, it teleports you back and leaves the dragged person up there on the roof.

It would also make it easier if a sit is going to end but a party involved wants to talk to you afterwards or wants to make another sit for a different thing 

Stuck sits may be easy but disabling the TP would make other things easier

and the Return command is also easy.

• Like 1

+Support

Think that will help, it is annoying to work around the teleport system. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

+SUPPORT and another addon

I think the staff member should have a menu pop up at the end of the sit to either return them or keep them here, in MilRP this was terrible and people would get mad at me XD

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018